27 of the best quick and easy New Year’s Eve Appetizers including finger foods, dips, make-ahead ideas, kid-friendly recipes, and more! These simple appetizers are great for any holiday party!
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Anyone having a New Year’s Eve party? I have 21 Best Quick & Easy Appetizers for you! Lots of great options for you whether you’re having a party, staying home, or going to someone else’s party and need to bring something. Check out my New Year’s Eve Cocktails if you need more recipe ideas for the holiday.
Lots of quick and easy appetizer ideas including some hot appetizers and some cold appetizers. Some elegant ideas and some kid-friendly. Not to mention there are also some make-ahead appetizers for a fun and delicious party!
New Year’s Eve Appetizers
1. Chicken Parmesan Sausage Bites (Snappy Gourmet) – Easy skinny chicken parm appetizer recipe with chicken sausage, tomato sauce, mozzarella, and basil! This low carb chicken appetizer is perfect for holiday entertaining right before the New Year.
2. Shrimp Cocktail (Food Network) – What’s a holiday party without shrimp cocktail? Make it at home in no time including a quick homemade cocktail sauce.
3. Corn & Crab Tortilla Cups (Snappy Gourmet) – Ready in 20 minutes, you can even make the Corn & Crab salad ahead of time, and fill the tortilla cups right before serving.
4. Relish Tray (Epicurious) – Great platter full of things to nibble on including quick pickled carrots, celery stalks, cornichons, black olives, and radishes. Beautiful too!
5. Ham Dip (Snappy Gourmet) – Have leftover ham from Christmas or the holidays? This simple dip is a great way to put it to use.
6. Cranberry Brie Bites (Cooking Channel) – An elegant and tasty twist on baked brie. Brie stuffed in squares of puff pastry, with a little cranberry sauce and crunchy walnuts.
7. Crab Rangoon Crostini (Snappy Gourmet) – A fun twist on the popular Chinese takeout dish and a lot easier to make!
9. Crunchy Chicken Stuffed Waffle Pops & Maple Dijon Dip (Snappy Gourmet) – This fun chicken and waffles appetizer does take a little time to make, but a great make-ahead party option that can be reheated.
10. Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts (Culinary Hill) – Only 4 ingredients needed for this simple recipe including ketchup, brown sugar, water chestnuts, and bacon!
11. French Onion Roast Beef Sliders (Snappy Gourmet) – Great hearty finger food that is perfect for kids and adults. You can easily adapt for your personal likes.
12. Olive Cheese Skewers (Appetizer Addiction) – This elegant appetizer only takes a few ingredients and ready in minutes.
13. Grape Jelly Meatballs (Julie’s Eats and Treats) – Might sound like a crazy combo, but a classic holiday appetizer made in your slow cooker.
14. Chicken Alfredo Dip (Snappy Gourmet) – Nothing like a hot dip at a party! This dip is great if you have leftover chicken around. Combine with some cheese and Alfredo sauce (this Homemade Alfredo Sauce is always a hit) and even the kids will be going crazy.
15. Smoked Salmon Cheese Ball (Downshiftology) – A simple combo of smoked salmon, cream cheese, sour cream, red onion, and lemon pepper, then rolled in chopped pecans and herbs. Delicious!
16. Garlic Chicken Pinwheels (Snappy Gourmet) – My kids can never get enough of these pinwheels! You can use any flavored softened cream cheese. Use chopped vegetables for an easy vegetarian option.
17. Original Chex Mix (Chex) – A holiday classic that you can make ahead! My husband’s favorite.
18. Cheesy Spinach Pesto Flatbread (Delish) – Ready in less than 20 minutes this easy flatbread recipe uses premade naan flatbread or a precooked pizza crust, cheese, pesto, and baby spinach.
19. Hot Onion Spinach Dip (Snappy Gourmet) – Another delicious easy hot dip that is great for parties.
20. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms (The Seasoned Mom) – Another holiday classic, stuffed mushrooms! Try this version with crab for an elegant holiday upgrade.
21. Honey Walnut Popcorn Shrimp (Snappy Gourmet) – Can’t get any easier than this shrimp appetizer with frozen breaded shrimp, walnuts, and a quick sauce. We’ve also served it as a main dish, but it’s great as an appetizer or snack too. Serve with some toothpicks on the side for simple serving.
22. Ham and Cheese Roll Ups (Seeking Good Eats) – a great low carb and keto option that you can make ahead with just 5 ingredients.
23. Chicken Enchilada Dip (Snappy Gourmet) – This Mexican inspired dip is always a crowd-pleaser. Great with tortilla chips!
24. Spiced Nuts (Simple Vegan Blog) – A great make-ahead option and perfect for nibbling and snacking.
25. Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread (Snappy Gourmet) – This spread is a great make-ahead appetizer idea. Great with crackers, crostini, vegetables, or whatever else you have around.
26. Easy Deviled Eggs (Mama Needs Cake) – a party and potluck classic, the best!
27. Chorizo and Manchego Crostini (Country Living) – Doesn’t get any easier than this crostini with layered apricot jam, crostini, manchego cheese, chorizo, and fresh parsley. Ready in minutes!
Would love to hear about your party snacks and appetizers in the comments below! Can never have too many appetizer ideas!