Corn and Crab Salad Tortilla Cups, an easy snack or appetizer recipe great for the Super Bowl, tailgating, or any party! Can even make the salad ahead!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Libby’s. All opinions are my own. (For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Corn and Crab Salad Tortilla Cups, an easy appetizer recipe just in time for the Super Bowl! Only 10 ingredients and ready in about 20 minutes. How’s that for an easy snack? :)
These Corn and Crab Salad Tortilla Cups can be made in no time! I love using Libby’s Fruits & Vegetables for quick and easy recipes. For this recipe I decided the Whole Kernel Sweet Corn would be perfect!
I love that the corn is ready to go! You don’t have to wait for it to defrost and can use it warm or cold. Just drain, and go.
Only 9 other ingredients in this recipe besides the corn, including crab (or you could substitute precooked shrimp or chicken), avocado, cilantro, onion, jalapeno and a quick vinaigrette with olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
The crab is the most expensive ingredient, but you could also substitute precooked shrimp or chicken. For a vegetarian option you can substitute black beans. The price per serving can vary a lot depending on what type of crab or protein you use, but it cost me about $0.28/cup.
One of the best things about these Corn and Crab Salad Tortilla Cups is that you can make the salad ahead of time. You can also serve it warm or cold. If you’d like to serve it warm, you can microwave the salad in 30 second intervals until warm. Love that!
So quick and easy!
Hope you enjoy!
Corn and Crab Salad Tortilla Cups
- 1 (15 oz.) can Libby's Whole Kernel Sweet Corn drained
- 1 pound lump crab meat free of shells
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Tortilla chip cups (about 64)
- Place corn, crab, avocado, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeno in a medium mixing bowl and gently stir to combine.
- In separate small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Pour over salad, and gently stir to combine.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of salad into each tortilla cup.