(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread for day 2 of my quick and easy spreads with 5 ingredients (plus salt/pepper to taste). Today’s easy appetizer is for Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread. Another great spread/dip to serve with veggies, crackers, toasted baguette slices, pita bread, or whatever else you may have around!
Only 5 ingredients needed for this recipe including cream cheese, rosemary, lemon juice, feta, and garlic. Add a little salt/pepper to taste if desired and you’ll have a cheese spread in minutes!
I have 2 more spreads to go this week. Then it’s all about Valentine’s Day food next week, followed by some slow cooker recipes so stay tuned!!
Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Serving suggestions: vegetables, crackers, toasted baguette slices, pretzels, etc.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, feta, rosemary, lemon juice, and garlic until well combined (or place in a food processor and process several times until just combined). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
SNAPPY TIPS: Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature to make it easy to combine. Instead of mixing by hand, you can also place the ingredients in a food processor and process until just combined.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: You can use light/lowfat cream cheese or feta cheese.
A few other similar recipes from other sites that I thought you might enjoy:
- Quick Tomato Almond Spread – A Couple Cooks
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread – First Look, Then Cook
- Pineapple Cream Cheese Spread – The Healthy Foodie