Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread, an easy appetizer recipe with feta cheese, rosemary, lemon, and garlic. Great dip for bread, crackers, veggies, etc.
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread for day 2 of my quick and easy spreads with 5 ingredients (plus salt/pepper to taste). Today’s easy appetizer is for Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread. Another great spread/dip to serve with veggies, crackers, toasted baguette slices, pita bread, or whatever else you may have around!
Only 5 ingredients needed for this recipe including cream cheese, rosemary, lemon juice, feta, and garlic. Add a little salt/pepper to taste if desired and you’ll have a cheese spread in minutes!
I have 2 more spreads to go this week. Then it’s all about Valentine’s Day food next week, followed by some slow cooker recipes so stay tuned!!
Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Serving suggestions: vegetables, crackers, toasted baguette slices, pretzels, etc.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, feta, rosemary, lemon juice, and garlic until well combined (or place in a food processor and process several times until just combined). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
SNAPPY TIPS: Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature to make it easy to combine. Instead of mixing by hand, you can also place the ingredients in a food processor and process until just combined.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: You can use light/lowfat cream cheese or feta cheese.
A few other similar recipes from other sites that I thought you might enjoy: