Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread for day 2 of my quick and easy spreads with 5 ingredients (plus salt/pepper to taste). Today’s easy appetizer is for Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread. Another great spread/dip to serve with veggies, crackers, toasted baguette slices, pita bread, or whatever else you may have around!
Only 5 ingredients needed for this recipe including cream cheese, rosemary, lemon juice, feta, and garlic. Add a little salt/pepper to taste if desired and you’ll have a cheese spread in minutes!
I have 2 more spreads to go this week. Then it’s all about Valentine’s Day food next week, followed by some slow cooker recipes so stay tuned!!
I’m just a poor blogger and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. :) So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. My recipes are original creations and owned by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy my recipes or pictures without my permission. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread|| |
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Serving suggestions: vegetables, crackers, toasted baguette slices, pretzels, etc.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, feta, rosemary, lemon juice, and garlic until well combined (or place in a food processor and process several times until just combined). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: You can use light/lowfat cream cheese or feta cheese.
(For more recipes visit Snappy Gourmet at http://www.snappygourmet.com to sign up for an email/RSS subscription or visit Snappy Gourmet on Facebook or Twitter.)
A few other similar recipes from other sites that I thought you might enjoy:
- Quick Tomato Almond Spread – A Couple Cooks
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread – First Look, Then Cook
- Pineapple Cream Cheese Spread – The Healthy Foodie