Hot Onion Spinach Dip recipe, the best dip and appetizer for your holiday party or special occasion. Quick and easy to make with only 5 ingredients!
A great Hot Onion Spinach Dip recipe for you today! One of the best appetizers you could make for the perfect holiday party, Christmas, or just because you’re hungry! This spinach dip only has 5 ingredients and can be ready in 30 minutes! Or you can also make it ahead of time, store in the fridge, then bake it when you want. It’s the perfect party food that will help you save time! Give my Hot Onion Spinach Dip a try, and let me know what you think!
Spinach Dip Recipe:
I decided to put my own twist on the classic recipe and created this Hot Onion Spinach Dip. Only 5 ingredients in this recipe and it’s ready in 30 minutes!
You won’t even believe how easy this Hot Onion Spinach Dip is! You mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, sprinkle more cheese on top, then bake for 20 minutes!
The Hot Onion Spinach Dip comes out warm and cheesy. Talk about the best comfort food!
The dip is great with a variety of “dippers” including pita chips, bagel chips, tortilla chips, and even vegetables!
Perfect for holidays and parties!
Hot Onion Spinach Dip
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope dried Onion Soup Mix (such as Lipton)
- 1 (10 oz.) package defrosted frozen chopped spinach drained & dried
- 2 cups Swiss cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and soup mix with a large spoon or electric mixer on low until well combined. Stir in spinach and one cup of Swiss cheese.
- Spoon dip into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Spread dip to edges of the pie plate and to form an even layer. Sprinkle remaining one cup of Swiss cheese on top.
- Bake dip for about 20 minutes at 375 degrees F or until heated through.