(Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own. For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
A great Hot Onion Spinach Dip recipe for you today! One of the best appetizers you could make for the perfect holiday party, Christmas, or just because you’re hungry! This spinach dip only has 5 ingredients and can be ready in 30 minutes! Or you can also make it ahead of time, store in the fridge, then bake it when you want. It’s the perfect party food that will help you save time! Give my Hot Onion Spinach Dip a try, and let me know what you think!
Speaking of saving time…have you been to a BJ’s Wholesale Club lately? Check out their BJ’s Cooking Club (Cook Smart, Eat Fresh) website with some great recipe ideas, tips, and food solutions to help you save time! And who couldn’t use a little more time this holiday season?
I don’t know about you, but this season is always so stressful and busy! If you haven’t been to BJ’s lately, they have over 200 locations in 15 states (CT, DE, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA). Also lots of great gifts for the holidays too!
One of the recipes they’re featuring is their Classic Onion Dip, one of my personal favorites! An easy appetizer recipe and always a crowd pleaser.
Spinach Dip Recipe:
I decided to put my own twist on the classic recipe and created this Hot Onion Spinach Dip. Only 5 ingredients in this recipe and it’s ready in 30 minutes!
You won’t even believe how easy this Hot Onion Spinach Dip is! You mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, sprinkle more cheese on top, then bake for 20 minutes!
The Hot Onion Spinach Dip comes out warm and cheesy. Talk about the best comfort food!
The dip is great with a variety of “dippers” including pita chips, bagel chips, tortilla chips, and even vegetables!
Be sure to stop by your local BJ’s Wholesale and check out the BJ’s Cooking Club this holiday season for more recipes, food tips, and ideas to save you time this crazy time of year!
Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
Hot Onion Spinach Dip
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (10 oz.) package defrosted frozen chopped spinach drained & dried
- 2 cups Swiss cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and soup mix with a large spoon or electric mixer on low until well combined. Stir in spinach and one cup of Swiss cheese.
- Spoon dip into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Spread dip to edges of the pie plate and to form an even layer. Sprinkle remaining one cup of Swiss cheese on top.
- Bake dip for about 20 minutes at 375 degrees F or until heated through.
SNAPPY TIPS: Be sure the cream cheese is at room temperature and soft to prevent lumps. The dip can be made ahead of time, covered, and refrigerated for a few days. Let dip come to room temperature before baking.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Instead of Swiss cheese, you could substitute your favorite shredded cheese. You can use low fat ingredients in this recipe, BUT the consistency and taste of the finished dish may vary a lot.
(Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.)