Hot Onion Spinach Dip recipe, the best dip and appetizer for your holiday party or special occasion. Quick and easy to make with only 5 ingredients!
A great Hot Onion Spinach Dip recipe for you today! One of the best appetizers you could make for the perfect holiday party, Christmas, or just because you’re hungry! This spinach dip only has 5 ingredients and can be ready in 30 minutes! Or you can also make it ahead of time, store in the fridge, then bake it when you want. It’s the perfect party food that will help you save time! Give my Hot Onion Spinach Dip a try, and let me know what you think!
Spinach Dip Recipe:
I decided to put my own twist on the classic recipe and created this Hot Onion Spinach Dip. Only 5 ingredients in this recipe and it’s ready in 30 minutes! If you don’t feel like heating up your oven try this Cold Spinach Dip.
You won’t even believe how easy this Hot Onion Spinach Dip is! You mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, sprinkle more cheese on top, then bake for 20 minutes!
The Hot Onion Spinach Dip comes out warm and cheesy. Talk about the best comfort food!
The dip is great with a variety of “dippers” including pita chips, bagel chips, tortilla chips, and even vegetables! Would even be good with these savory muffins, Mini Cheddar Biscuit Muffins!
Perfect for holidays and parties!
Hope you enjoy this delicious Hot Onion Spinach Dip! You might also like this homemade Chicken Alfredo Dip and Ham Dip!
Hot Onion Spinach Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope dried Onion Soup Mix (such as Lipton)
- 10 ounces defrosted frozen chopped spinach (1 package), drained & dried
- 2 cups Swiss cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and soup mix with a large spoon or electric mixer on low until well combined. Stir in spinach and one cup of Swiss cheese.
- Spoon dip into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Spread dip to edges of the pie plate and to form an even layer. Sprinkle remaining one cup of Swiss cheese on top.
- Bake dip for about 20 minutes at 375 degrees F or until heated through.
(Nutrition data is provided when available for informational purposes only and calculated using an online nutritional calculator. For the most accurate information please calculate based on specific ingredients and brands you use as well as any changes you made to the recipe. I am not a certified nutritionist or registered dietician and any nutritional information provided should only be used as a general guideline and estimate.)
Tried your recipe. It was so easy to make and super delicious. Thanks!
Michelle @ The Complete Savorist says
This looks wonderful, love the flavors.
Like the spin you put on this onion dip.
Kristi @ Inspiration Kitchen says
I love dips for the holidays!
This looks so yummy! And perfect for parties!