New Year’s Eve Cocktails, 21 best cocktails for your holiday night or New Year’s Eve parties! Some traditional drinks, and some creative and fun, so a little bit for everyone!
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
21 New Year’s Eve Cocktails, for all those fun nights and parties! Some of these drink recipes are classics, and some are fun and creative. Pick a few and set up a fun cocktail bar full of great cocktails for your friends and family. Print off some recipe cards too for people to make their own drinks. Now that would be a fun party!
New Year’s Eve Cocktails
1. Cranberry Limoncello Spritzer (Snappy Gourmet) – This light and refreshing cocktail is perfect for the holidays. Also, a great drink to make in a pitcher for large crowds.
2. Rainbow Sherbet Champagne Floats (NeighborFood) – Only two ingredients in this easy cocktail recipe. Such a fun idea for a party!
3. Champagne Punch (Well Plated)- Grand Marnier, vodka, pomegranate juice, ginger ale, champagne or sparkling wine, and fruit (orange, lemon, and raspberries) are all you need for this colorful holiday drink.
4. Blood Orange Margarita (Snappy Gourmet) – Although you might not think of a margarita for New Year’s Eve, blood oranges are in season this time of year and a great addition to your holiday menus.
5. Cranberry Berry Pomegranate Sangria (Mind Over Batter) – A tart cranberry simple syrup, berry puree, pomegranate juice, and an assortment of berries give this sangria its great taste and beautiful color! (link no longer working)
6. Jack Frosties (Delish) – Cute drink with vodka, prosecco or champagne, Blue Curaçao, and lemonade.
7. Cannoli Martini (Snappy Gourmet) – A fun and creative dessert cocktail inspired by the popular Italian pastry. Serve with some of these very popular Cannoli Cookies or this Cannoli Cake and you have a great pair for parties.
8. Pear Ginger Champagne Cocktail (Culinary Ginger) – Pear juice infused with fresh ginger and mixed with Champagne for a delicious and festive drink.
9. French 75 (Homemade Hooplah) – Gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, and champagne in this light and refreshing cocktail.
10. Chocolate Mint Russian Caketini (Snappy Gourmet) – This holiday cocktail recipe is a twist on a White Russian that is typically vodka, coffee liqueur, and cream. Garnish with some mint candy or candy canes and it’s a great drink for the holiday season.
11. Cranberry Moscow Mule (Blackberry Babe) – a fun holiday twist on the traditional Moscow Mule.
12. Cider Sangria (Snappy Gourmet) – This apple cider drink is great for a crowd. You can make it in large pitchers or even a punch bowl.
13. Thyme & Apple Cider Pisco Sour (Karen’s Kitchen Stories) – A tasty drink for winter with boiled apple cider, lemon juice, and a homemade thyme simple syrup.
14. Strawberry Prosecco Slushie (Snappy Gourmet) – If you’re in a warmer climate for New Year’s Eve, this fun frozen drink would be perfect. You can make with prosecco, champagne, or your favorite wine or sparkling wine.
15. Frozen Mudslide (Cupcake Project) – A delicious dessert cocktail with vodka, Kahlua, Bailey’s Irish Cream, and vanilla ice cream. I want it!
16. Cinnamon Roll Eggnog (Snappy Gourmet) – This is not your mother’s eggnog! This version has cinnamon roll vodka for a fun twist on the classic.
17. Poinsettia Cocktail (The Yummy Muffin) – Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and champagne in this delicious drink. Garnish with some frozen cranberries!
18. Red Champagne Float (Live Love Yummy) – Only 3 ingredients in this easy drink including vanilla ice cream, red soda, and champagne (or bubbly drink of your choice). (link no longer works)
19. Mississippi Mudtini (Snappy Gourmet) – This take on a chocolate martini is great for chocolate lovers! I have even made a big batch in a pitcher so great for parties too.
20. The Mustache – The Manly Mimosa (What Should I Make For) – A great combo of beer, vodka, orange liqueur, orange juice, and champagne. Great for the guys on New Year’s Eve!
21. Hot Toddy (Epicurious) – For a cold winter night, this classic drink would be great for New Year’s Eve.
Would love to hear about your New Year’s Eve parties and cocktails in the comments!