Best potluck desserts, 19 easy potluck desserts for the perfect potluck. These easy potluck desserts include bars, no-bake desserts, dips, and more quick and easy desserts for a party.
Ever invited to a potluck and not sure what to bring? If you’re wondering what to bring to a potluck, you’re in luck, I have 19 of the best potluck desserts for you. Some of these recipes are mine, and some are from other sites from around the internet. Don’t worry, I’ll cover other potluck ideas in upcoming posts such as main dishes, salads, side dishes, and more.
I have a wide range of potluck dessert ideas for you from cookies, to pies, to trifles, to candy, and more. They’re all perfect desserts for a party and easy desserts for a crowd. Problem is which of these quick and easy desserts to make first, right? Can never have too many easy dessert recipes!
If you’re hosting a potluck, always a good idea to have some kind of potluck sign-up-sheet so you’re not getting 100 versions of chocolate chip cookies. Not that, that’s a bad thing though. haha!
Ok, on to the best potluck desserts…
Best Potluck Desserts
1. S’mores Bars (Snappy Gourmet) – So many rave reviews on this one! Easy cookie recipe made in a 13×9-inch baking dish with a graham cracker crumb cookie batter, chocolate bars, and marshmallow fluff. No campfire needed! These are the perfect summer potluck dessert or really anytime of the year when you’re craving s’mores.
2. French Silk Slab Pie (Cooking for Keeps) – Like chocolate? This French Silk Pie is made in a sheet pan and perfect for feeding a crowd.
3. Banana Pudding Trifle (The Anthony Kitchen) – Two great desserts in one, banana pudding and a trifle. Homemade vanilla pudding, whipped cream, fresh bananas, and vanilla wafers all in this fabulous looking dessert.
4. No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna (Snappy Gourmet) – This no-bake potluck dessert is always a crowd pleaser. It’s full of chocolate and peanut butter. If nut allergies are a concern, do another chocolate layer.
5. Best Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing (Just a Taste) – If you’re looking for something gluten-free or more on the healthy side, check out this fruit salad. It’s full of fresh fruit including strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, and more, with a quick and easy honey-lime dressing.
6. Oreo Poke Cake (The Baking Fairy) – Easy 13×9-inch cake with a chocolate cake mix, Oreo pudding, and topped with Oreo cookies. Love how easy this looks to make and everyone loves Oreos, right?
7. Lemon Layer Sheet Cake (Food Network) – Two layers of lemon sheet cakes with a homemade lemon frosting. Cut into bars for a gourmet looking dessert.
8. Best Cannoli Dip (Snappy Gourmet) – A homemade cannoli is a lot of work, so try this easy alternative. All the tastes of a cannoli but in an easy dip. Serve with fruit, cannoli chips, graham crackers, or cookies.
9. Cheesecake Bars (101 Cooking for Two) – made in a 13×9-inch pan, this cheesecake makes the perfect finger food dessert for a lot of people. You could even bring some different sauces for people to top their own cheesecake bars.
10. Strawberry Pretzel Dessert (Taste of Home) – Pretzel crust, cream cheese filling, and strawberry and gelatin topping make up this dessert. Sounds like a crazy combo, but delicious!
11. Monster Cookie Dough Cheeseball (Together as Home) – Don’t worry, no monsters involved with this fun dessert. Full of good stuff like peanut butter, oats, chocolate chips, and mini M&Ms shaped into a ball. Serve with fruit, graham crackers, or your favorite dippers.
12. Crack Bars (Snappy Gourmet) – Don’t worry, no crack in this addictive chocolate and peanut butter dessert. Easy to make, but be careful, so addictive because it’s THAT good! One of my favorite potluck desserts!
13. Raspberry Vanilla Jell-O Salad (Butter with a Side of Bread) – Only 4 ingredients in this easy potluck dessert including vanilla pudding, vanilla yogurt, whipped topping, and frozen raspberries. Mix all together and serve in a large bowl, easy!
14. Cinnamon Breadstick Bites (Snappy Gourmet) – Refrigerated dough topped with sugar and cinnamon, baked, then cut into small squares make this a quick and easy dessert. Plus a cream cheese frosting dip for dipping! Delish!
15. Vanilla Texas Sheet Cake (Dine & Dish) – A vanilla sheet cake with an easy vanilla frosting that you spread on the warm cake. So good! Great for a party and crowd.
17. Crumb-Topped Apple Slab Pie (Better Homes & Gardens) – Large apple pie topped with a homemade crumb topping. Can’t go wrong with apple pie any time of the year. An American classic!
18. Cake Batter Truffles (Snappy Gourmet) – Cross between candy and cake, these cute little balls are dipped in chocolate. They can easily be made in different colors for any kind of holiday, occasion, or theme!
19. Strawberry Pie Dip (Snappy Gourmet) – A fun bite-size dessert. Homemade strawberry pie dip served with refrigerated pie dough cut into small round to use as dippers.
Would love to hear your favorite potluck dessert ideas in the comments below! You might also like this list of no-bake Easy Potluck Desserts.