17+ Easy Italian Desserts for Potlucks, including some authentic recipes and some creative recipe ideas. Simple suggestions perfect for any party!
Great list of Easy Italian Desserts for Potlucks! Lots of great dessert suggestions that would be perfect for any party or even a family dinner. My cannoli recipes would all be perfect too!
These Italian potluck ideas are the perfect solution when you don’t know what to bring to someone’s party or for your own event. Some simple and quick recipe ideas and some a little more involved, but all easy and delicious.
Easy Italian Desserts for Potlucks
1. Cannoli Cupcakes (Snappy Gourmet) – Homemade cupcakes topped with the Best Cannoli Frosting! Easy, delicious, and always a crowd-pleaser.
2. Tiramisu (Tastes Better From Scratch) – An easy Tiramisu that will feed a crowd! An Italian classic.
3. Italian Rainbow Cookies (A Bride on a Budget) – With raspberry and apricot jams, these tri-color cookies are always a fun addition to any dessert table.
4. Nutella Cheesecake Dip (Snappy Gourmet) – If you are a chocolate and hazelnut fan, you’ll love this easy dessert dip. Serve with cookies, fruit, or even graham crackers for a simple treat.
5. Fiorentini (The Schiozo Chef) – Only 4 ingredients in these easy cookies including almond flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and egg whites. Easy!
6. Torta Tenerina (Flourless Chocolate Cake) (Our Sweet Adventures) – A decadent chocolate cake that will be perfect for any party.
7. Mini Blueberry Peach Crostata (Snappy Gourmet) – An Italian free form pie with blueberries and peaches. Perfect for summer.
8. Struffoli (Your Guardian Chef) – Mostly made around Christmas time, you could certainly make them any time of the year. These balls of fried dough are topped with honey and sprinkles.
9. Raspberry Mascarpone Tart (Gfree Foodie) – This beautiful tart has a toasted pistachio crust, a creamy mascarpone layer, and gorgeous glazed raspberries.
10. Tiramisu Cookies (Snappy Gourmet) – A fun twist on classic Tiramisu, but as a buttery cookie!
11. Lemon Ricotta Pie (Vintage Kitchen Notes) – A classic ricotta cheese pie with fresh lemon zest.
12. Amaretti Cookies (Sweet and Savoury Pursuits) – These gluten-free cookies have a crispy exterior and soft and chewy interior are full of almond flavor.
13. Italian Lemon Cookies (Snappy Gourmet) – A soft Italian cookie with tastes of lemon and covered in a simple glaze and coated with sprinkles.
14. Zuppa Inglese Italian Trifle (Fuzz and Buzz) – A delicious creamy Italian trifle made with vanilla and chocolate custard and wet sponge cake.
15. Limoncello Tiramisu (Christina’s Cucina) – A fun lemon twist on classic Tiramisu. Great for summer parties!
16. Mini Cannoli Dip Cups (Snappy Gourmet) – Served in individual cups, this dessert dip is the perfect finger food for large potlucks.
17. Cannoli Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries (Jersey Girl Cooks) – Fresh strawberries stuffed with cannoli cream. Yum!
Tell me in the comments about your favorite Italian desserts! You might also like this list of no-bake Easy Potluck Desserts.
(Photo above has desserts in order from left to right starting at upper left corner.)