19+ Easy Potluck Desserts that are all no-bake recipes! Some of the best dessert ideas including cheesecake, cookies, pies, finger foods, and more!
I gathered up some great looking Easy Potluck Desserts for you today! A wide range of some of the best potluck desserts and the best news is they are all NO-BAKE recipes! I’m sure you’ll find something you like in this list of potluck dessert ideas.
Ever wonder what desserts to bring to a potluck?
If you need to feed a crowd or need a simple dessert, these recipes are from you! I’ve gathered up a wide range of quick and easy no-bake dessert ideas that are not only perfect for potlucks, many are also great for family dinners, parties, or other special occasions.
Easy Potluck Desserts
1. Gin and Tonic Cheesecake (Greedy Gourmet) – Great cheesecake option for adults! If you’re a fan of the gin and tonic cocktail this simple homemade cheesecake is for you.
2. Mini Watermelon Cakes (Basil and Bubbly) – Perfect for summer! These cute little watermelon rounds are topped with whipped topping, almonds, and blueberries. Almost too cute to eat.
3. No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna (Snappy Gourmet) – Perfect for a crowd, this make-ahead dessert “lasagna” has a layer of chocolate, a layer of peanut butter, and layers of graham crackers that taste like cake when done.
4. Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake Cups (Lemons and Zest) – Only need 20 minutes and 5 ingredients for this easy no-bake dessert.
5. Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats (Home-Cooked Roots) – Perfect for peanut butter lovers! These are perfect for kids but just be careful of peanut allergies.
6. Apple Pie Ice Box Cake (Moms and Munchkins) – Another easy no-bake potluck dessert option with only 5 ingredients. This one would be great in the fall or Thanksgiving.
7. Banana Pudding Dip (Banana Pudding Dip) – A delicious dessert dip that would be great with vanilla wafers, fruit, and more!
8. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie (Snappy Gourmet) – Loaded with chocolate and peanut butter, this decadent homemade dessert doesn’t need any time in the oven. Can’t be chocolate and peanut butter together right?
9. White Chocolate Popcorn (The Gifted Gabber) – Only 2 ingredients including store-bought popcorn and almond bark. Amazing! A great last-minute idea when you don’t have much time.
10. Raspberry Delight (Beyond the Chicken Coop) – Layers of graham cracker crumbs, whipped cream, and fresh raspberries. So easy!
11. Lemon Cheesecake (The Unlikely Baker) – A light and refreshing no-bake cheesecake with an Oreo crust. Simple and delicious.
12. Campfire S’mores Puppy Chow (Champagne and Coffee Stains) – Delicious dessert snack mix that the kids and adults will love.
13. Cannoli Cream Chocolate Truffles (Snappy Gourmet) – A fun twist on the popular Italian dessert, these delicious homemade candy truffles are perfect for parties. These are great at Christmas time or any time of the year.
14. Frozen Yogurt Bark (Little Sunny Kitchen) – If you’re looking for a lighter option, this yogurt bark with fruit is perfect.
15. No-Bake Berry Cheesecake Trifle (Live Well Bake Often) – A trifle is a great idea for a potluck to feed a crowd. Add your favorite fruit.
16. No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies with Peanut Butter and Chocolate (Worn Slap Out) – If you’re in the mood for cookies but don’t want to turn on the oven, these no-bake cookies are the answer.
17. Cherry Salad (Simply Stacie) – Not your typical salad, this dessert version is full of fun flavors.
18. Salted Caramel Bliss Balls (It’s Not Complicated Recipes) – Another great healthy option these special treats have dates, almond meal, coconut, salt, and vanilla.
19. Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches (The Rising Spoon) – Store-bought cookies with ice cream and toppings, doesn’t get any easier!
Would love to hear which of these potluck dessert recipes is your favorite. Tell me in the comments! Check out all my other dessert recipes for more great options.
(Photo above has recipes in order from left to right starting at upper left corner.)