Cinnamon Breadstick Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting Dip, an easy mini cinnamon sugar breadstick recipe that is ready in less than 30 minutes!
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
These Cinnamon Breadstick Bites disappeared in like 5 minutes so I guess that’s a good sign, right? I’m not really sure whether to call these a snack, a dessert, or a breakfast/brunch recipe because these Cinnamon Breadstick Bites would actually be good for any of those! They’re ready in less than 30 minutes, and are really perfect anytime. If you’re looking for another fun cinnamon recipe, check out my Cinnamon Roll Roses!
I know some pizza chains have Cinnamon and Sugar Breadsticks, Cinnamon Sticks, Cinnastix, etc. so I knew I had to make my own! I have also seen some Cinnamon Pretzel Breadsticks which I knew would take way more time, so thought I’d come up with something a bit quicker and easier.
Although, now that my family knows these Cinnamon Breadstick Bites can be ready in less than 30 minutes, that may not be a good thing because they’re going to want them all the time. Yikes!
Be sure to also check out the video below showing how quick and easy these cinnamon breadsticks are to make!
You could make your own breadstick dough, but I decided to just use the Pillsbury pre-made breadstick dough in the refrigerated section of my grocery store. Quick and easy! Unroll the dough and place it on a large baking sheet.
You don’t need to spray your baking sheet with nonstick spray or line it with parchment paper, but you can if you’d like. Personal preference!
Once your dough is spread out on the pan, brush the dough with a little melted butter. My kids love using a pastry brush and brushing butter on anything and everything so I let them do this part. But they can get a little carried away and I generally end up with a big mess.
Mix some granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the dough. You could also add your favorite other spices like nutmeg, apple pie spice, etc. with the cinnamon or instead of.
Using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, cut the breadstick dough into small pieces being careful not to scratch your pan! (I show this in the video below…)
These Cinnamon Breadstick Bites only take about 10-12 minutes to bake which should be enough time to make the Cream Cheese Frosting Dip!
While the sugar and cinnamon bites are baking, make the Cream Cheese Frosting Dip…
Start with softened cream cheese. Either regular or light cream cheese will work just fine but make sure it’s softened to room temperature ahead of time so you don’t get big lumps in the dip.
Stir in the powdered sugar, melted butter, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. You could also use an electric mixer instead of a spoon or whisk. Add a little milk if necessary until you get a frosting consistency that isn’t too thick and perfect for dipping.
A homemade chocolate glaze would also make a great dip!
When you take the Cinnamon Breadstick Bites out of the oven, go over the cut marks again with the pizza cutter or knife to cut. Again, be sure to not scratch your pan! You can move the Bites to a cutting board first if you’d prefer.
Serve with the Cream Cheese Frosting Dip, and you have yourself a fun snack, dessert, or breakfast/brunch dish! This would also be the best Easter brunch recipe that the kids will love!
Here’s a quick 1-minute video showing all the steps for these easy Cinnamon Breadstick Bites…
Hope your family enjoys these as much as mine did!
Cinnamon Breadstick Bites Recipe
Cinnamon Breadstick Bites:
- 1 (11 oz.) tube breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Cream Cheese Frosting Dip:
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll breadstick dough on a large baking sheet.
- Brush about 2 tablespoons of melted butter over dough. In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over dough.Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough into small pieces.
- Bake breadsticks at 375 degrees F for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on bottom and around edges.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, 4 tablespoons melted butter, and vanilla extract until well combined and smooth. Stir in milk as needed for frosting consistency that is not too thick and good for dipping.
- Serve breadstick bites immediately with dip.
SNAPPY TIPS: Be careful cutting the dough on your baking sheet so it doesn't scratch! Watch the quick video above to see all the steps.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Instead of cinnamon, use your favorite spice(s).
More cinnamon recipes I thought you’d enjoy:
- Cinnamon Roll Eggnog – Snappy Gourmet
- Cinnamon Cheesecake Dip – Hey Keto Mama
- Maple Glazed Cinnamon Pecan Scones – Truffles and Trends
- Cinnamon Roll Popcorn – Bake. Eat. Repeat.