Almond flour recipes, 25 easy recipes that use almond flour. Recipes include pancakes, cookies, cake, bread, tortillas, fried chicken, and more! Ideas for breakfast, dinner, snacks, and dessert.
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
I’ve gathered 25 easy Almond Flour recipes for you. Some of these almond flour recipes are mine, and some from other blogs and sites.
What is Almond Flour?
Almond flour is not really flour or made from grains. It’s finely ground almonds. You can make your own almond flour, but commercial almond flours are more finely ground and perfect for baking.
Almond flour is generally gluten-free (check the label just to make sure) and lower carb than other flours made from grains such as all-purpose flour.
It’s great for lower carb dishes and those with Celiac. However, it does contain a lot of fat and calories so be sure to check the labels.
Almond Flour Recipes:
Check out these 25 easy almond flour recipes that are perfect for everyday cooking and baking.
1. Almond Flour Pancakes (Snappy Gourmet) – Light fluffy almond flour pancake recipe for an easy and quick breakfast idea.
2. Almond Flour Tortillas (Low Carb Yum) – If you’re looking for an alternative to corn or four tortillas these almond flour tortillas look like a great alternative.
3. Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies (Snappy Gourmet) – Super soft and almost cake like chocolate chip cookies with almond flour.
4. Almond Zucchini Bread (Running to the Kitchen) – Have some zucchini around? Check out this homemade zucchini bread made with almond flour, banana, cinnamon, and maple syrup.
5. Almond Flour Muffins (Snappy Gourmet) – Easy almond flour muffins that are great to make ahead and freeze. Top with your favorite fruit for a quick breakfast.
6. Almond Flour Flatbread (Tasty Kitchen) – Great for pizza and appetizers, this flatbread is quick and easy.
7. Grain Free Pasta (Gluten Free Yummy) – Ever make homemade pasta? This homemade pasta with almond flour looks just like traditional pasta! Yum!
8. Almond Flour Brownies (Snappy Gourmet) – Thick and chewy from scratch brownies. You’d never know there was no grain in these brownies.
9. Gluten Free Cornbread (Life Made Full) – Made with almond flour, cornmeal, coconut sugar, honey, and almond milk this almond flour cornbread looks just like the real thing.
10. Almond Flour Crackers (Snappy Gourmet) – Only 4 ingredients in these quick and easy crackers.
11. Almond Flour Sandwich Bread (The Barefoot Cook) – This sandwich bread has almond flour, coconut flour, flax seed, eggs, and a few other ingredients. Perfect for making your favorite sandwiches.
12. Mini Almond Flour Chocolate Cakes (Snappy Gourmet) – For a cute and easy little treat for two, these mini cakes are perfect for a late night sweet tooth.
13. Cinnamon Coffee Cake (My Heart Beets) – Such a great breakfast idea, this coffee cake looks delicious!
14. Almond Flour Chicken Parmesan (Stay Fit Mom) – Can’t beat an easy Italian dinner right? This baked chicken would be great for a busy weeknight dinner.
15. Tropical Mango Muffins (Snappy Gourmet) – If you’re a mango fan, these easy muffins are great for breakfast or a snack.
16. Easy Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies (Fountain Avenue Kitchen) – Only 6 ingredients in these homemade shortbread cookies!
17. Almond Flour Raisin Cookies (Good Girl Gone Green) – Made with almond flour, coconut flour, coconut oil, honey, raisins, cinnamon, and vanilla. Quick and easy!
18. Almond Flour Banana Bread (Snappy Gourmet) – These are the best cookies!
19. Almond Flour Blueberry Lemon Scones (Natural Grocers) – I love lemon and blueberry together don’t you? These almond flour scones are surely to please picky eaters and perfect for spring.
20. Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread (Comfy Belly) – Pumpkin doesn’t have to be just for the fall. Give this pumpkin bread a try year round. You might also like these Almond Flour Pumpkin Pancakes or these Almond Flour Blueberry Pancakes.
21. Gluten-Free Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Snappy Gourmet) – Fan of Red Lobster biscuits? Check out this gluten-free copycat.
22. Gluten Free Carrot Cake (Cathy’s Gluten Free) – My mouth is watering just looking at this cake full of carrots, pineapple, raisins, and coconut!
23. Almond Joy Biscotti (A Sweet Life) – Homemade biscotti with chocolate, almonds, and coconut.
24. Almond Flour Pizza Crust (Snappy Gourmet) – The crust is almost biscuit like with a crispy bottom thanks to being baked in a cast iron pan.
25. Almond & Coconut Paleo Fried Chicken (Real Food with Dana) – From scratch fried chicken with coconut flour and almond flour. The crispy crust looks amazing!