Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes, an assortment of homemade spice blends such as taco seasoning, chili seasoning, ranch seasoning, and more that are great to keep in your cupboard for everyday use or to make for an easy DIY spice gift set or basket!
I have a wide range of Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes for you that are great to keep in your cupboard and also simple gift ideas.
These everyday seasoning mixes are great to keep on hand for quick meals! You can easily make a big batch of any of them as well and give some as gifts.
Put the spice mixes in cute glass jars with tags and you can make your own spice gift set or gift basket for Christmas, birthdays, or even Father’s Day or Mother’s Day. An easy DIY option.
HOMEMADE SEASONING MIX RECIPES
1. Greek Seasoning – An everyday Greek Seasoning with oregano, garlic, lemon peel, marjoram, onion, and salt and pepper.
2. Chicken Taco Seasoning – Great for Taco Tuesday and homemade chicken tacos. This mix has salt, garlic, ancho chili, onion, paprika, cumin, coriander, pepper, and oregano.
3. Fry Seasoning – Sprinkle a little of this spice mix over homemade french fries. It’s mostly salt, but also has some onion, chili powder, garlic, and paprika.
4. Garlic Herb Homemade Taco Seasoning – Full of garlic, this taco seasoning also has chili powder, dried cilantro, oregano, onion, cumin, and salt and pepper.
5. Blackened Seasoning – A delicious spicy seasoning mix including salt, paprika, onion, garlic, pepper, cayenne, oregano, and thyme.
6. Chili Seasoning – No need to buy chili seasoning packets! Try this one with chili powder, cumin, cayenne, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, oregano, and masa harina.
7. Spicy Homemade Taco Seasoning – If you like spicy, you’ll love this taco seasoning with cayenne, chili powder, garlic, cumin, oregano, onion, and salt and pepper.
8. Seasoning Salt – Delicious DIY salt that is great on all sorts of things! It’s mostly salt, but also has a little paprika, turmeric, onion, garlic, and even a little sugar.
9. Poultry Seasoning – Full of dried herbs and spices including sage, thyme, marjoram, rosemary, pepper, salt, onion, garlic, and even a little dried lemon peel.
10. Steak Seasoning – Perfect rub for your steaks that includes salt, garlic, onion, paprika, pepper, and oregano.
11. Citrus Homemade Taco Seasoning – A little dried citrus zest (your choice – lemon, orange, or lime), plus some chili powder, garlic, oregano, ancho chili, coriander, and salt and pepper are in this easy homemade spice mix.
12. Burger Seasoning – A simple burger seasoning with paprika, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper.
13. Homemade Ranch Seasoning – 6 flavors of Ranch seasoning mix including original, onion, lemon-poppy, garlic-dill, Italian, and Mexican.
14. Mild Homemade Taco Seasoning – This easy all-purpose taco seasoning has chili powder, garlic, cumin, oregano, onion, paprika, cayenne, and salt and pepper.