15 quick and easy smoothie recipes that are perfect for breakfast or a delicious snack!
You can never have too many smoothie recipes, right? They make such a great breakfast or snack. Most of these are also great for kids! Which one to try first?!
1. Pumpkin Smoothie – It’s like fall in a glass with canned pumpkin, maple syrup, and cinnamon or pumpkin spice. If you can’t get enough pumpkin spice, this smoothie is for you!
2. Mango Pineapple Smoothie – This smoothie is full of tropical flavors and will have you thinking you’re on vacation! Ok not quite, but close. haha!
3. Carrot Smoothie – Looking for a healthy breakfast or snack? This Carrot Smoothie is full of fruit and veggies.
4. Mango Smoothie – Are you a big fan of mango? I can’t get enough of it. This quick and easy Mango Smoothie will help you get your mango fix in minutes.
5. Beet Smoothie – Ok not the most glamorous smoothie by any means, but check out the color! Full of fresh beets and great way to start your day.
6. Orange Smoothie – A healthy version of a creamsicle with fresh orange and vanilla, delicious!
7. Matcha Smoothie – Use your favorite tea or tea blend for this smoothie. I used a green tea blend but you can use your favorite flavor!
8. Coffee Smoothie – Can’t decide between coffee and a smoothie? Combine them for this easy smoothie and add your favorite coffee flavorings.
9. Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie – Mmmm can’t beat peanut butter and bananas together right? Both you and your kids will love this one.
10. Oatmeal Smoothie – Toasted oats are the secret to the nutty deep flavor in this fun smoothie. Turn it into a smoothie bowl too with your favorite toppings like chopped fruit or nuts.
11. Watermelon Smoothie – Yep, you read that right, watermelon! Perfect for all that summer watermelon you may have around.
12. Kale Apple Smoothie – Great breakfast or snack with lots of healthy flavors.
13. Tropical Smoothie – Full of tropical fruit you’ll almost think it’s a mocktail or cocktail!
14. Peach Smoothie – This Peaches & Cream smoothie is perfect for peach lovers!
15. Chocolate Smoothie – So good you’ll think it’s a milkshake! My kids love this one after school.
Would love to hear about your favorite smoothies in the comments below!