Sundried Tomato & Basil Spread, an easy appetizer recipe with cheese, sundried tomatoes, basil, and garlic and great for the Super Bowl or Tailgating!
Sundried Tomato & Basil Spread for my last day of my quick and easy spreads that are perfect for your Super Bowl parties, potlucks, and get-togethers! Hope you enjoyed the previous three including the Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread, Blue Cheese, Bacon, & Onion Spread, and Caribbean Shrimp Spread. Today’s Sundried Tomato & Basil Spread is just as quick and easy and ready in minutes! Next week I hope to have a few Valentine’s Day inspired recipes and maybe a cocktail for you!
Only 5 ingredients (plus salt/pepper if desired) in this Sundried Tomato & Basil Spread including cream cheese, sundried tomatoes, fresh basil, shredded Italian blend cheese, and garlic.
Hope you enjoy!
Sundried Tomato & Basil Spread
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes in oil finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Serving suggestions: vegetables, crackers, toasted baguette slices, pretzels, etc.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, Italian blend cheese, tomatoes, basil, and garlic until well combined (or place in a food processor and process several times until just combined). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
(Nutrition data is provided when available for informational purposes only and calculated using an online nutritional calculator. For the most accurate information please calculate based on specific ingredients and brands you use as well as any changes you made to the recipe. I am not a certified nutritionist or registered dietician and any nutritional information provided should only be used as a general guideline and estimate.)