Blue Cheese, Bacon, & Onion Spread Recipe, easy appetizer with blue cheese, bacon, onion, and garlic. Quick spread or dip for crackers, veggies, etc.
Blue Cheese, Bacon, & Onion Spread, an easy spread and dip recipe. Ready for the Super Bowl? It’s all about the FOOD isn’t it?? :) Lots of great recipes all over the internet for fun food for the big day. If you need a few ideas, I have an appetizer/snack board on Pinterest with lots of great ideas for you. I also put pictures of all my recipes on Pinterest so you can easily see all my recipes for quick reference and pinning!
This week I have 4 simple appetizer spread recipes. They all have 5 ingredients (plus salt/pepper to taste) and are very easy to make, go great together, and perfect for any party!
Here are a more suggestions from my Recipe Index that you may enjoy for your Super Bowl Menu…
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- Buffalo Shrimp Bread Bowl Dip
- Caribbean Shrimp Sliders with Mango Slaw
- Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Crostini
- Crunchy Chicken Stuffed Waffle Pops & Maple Dijon Dip
- Mini Pretzel Rolls with Bacon Cheddar Butter Spread
- Mini Tarragon Lemon Shrimp Paninis
- Ranch Chicken Club Salad Sliders
- Spicy Sausage & Beer Cheese Dip (Slow Cooker)
- Sweet Heat Mango Chicken Sliders
- Sweet & Spicy Root Beer BBQ Pork
Today’s spread has cream cheese, bacon, onion, blue cheese, garlic, and salt/pepper to taste. I cooked the garlic, onion, and bacon all in the same pan, then let it cool. I put everything in a food processor and processed until just combined, but you can mix by hand. Super easy!! Serve with crackers, vegetables, baguette slices, etc. Since I was making 4 spreads at the same time, I garnished the top so I could easily tell which spread was which!! Enjoy!
Hope you enjoy!
Blue Cheese, Bacon, & Onion Spread
- 6 slices bacon chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Serving suggestions: vegetables, crackers, toasted baguette slices, pretzels, etc.
- Place bacon, onion, and garlic in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until bacon is crispy and onion is cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, blue cheese, bacon, onion, and garlic until well combined (or place in a food processor and process several times until just combined). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
(Nutrition data is provided when available for informational purposes only and calculated using an online nutritional calculator. For the most accurate information please calculate based on specific ingredients and brands you use as well as any changes you made to the recipe. I am not a certified nutritionist or registered dietician and any nutritional information provided should only be used as a general guideline and estimate.)
A few other similar recipes from other sites that I thought you might enjoy:
- Pimento Cheese Spread – Cooking Weekends
- Shrimp & Sherry Cheese Spread – The Galley Gourmet
- Butternut Goat Cheese Walnut Spread – Big Flavors