Nutella Cheesecake Dip, an easy dessert recipe with only 6 ingredients and ready in minutes!
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
You may remember my individual Nutella Crunch Cheesecakes from awhile back that you make in your slow cooker. Those Nutealla cheesecakes were the inspiration for this Nutella Cheesecake Dip. Can’t go wrong with Nutella! This is the perfect recipe for a quick dessert for Christmas or a holiday party!
I’m sure you’re familiar with Nutella, but if not, it’s a chocolate hazelnut spread that you should be able to find with no problem in your local grocery store. If not, you can also order it online.
Besides the Nutella, there are only 5 other ingredients, cream cheese, whipped topping, vanilla extract, mini chocolate chips, and crushed hazelnuts in this Nutella Cheesecake Dip. One quick tip…make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature before you make the dip otherwise the dip will turn out lumpy!
Choose your favorite dippers to go along with the dip such as graham crackers, cookies, fruit, pretzels, or anything you have around the house. Make a big batch and serve in cute little ramekins for individual serving sizes or a big bowl is great too. Hope you enjoy!
Hope you enjoy!
Nutella Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- Mix together Nutella, cream cheese, and vanilla in medium sized mixing bowl until well combined. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into serving bowl(s). Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with mini chocolate chips and hazelnuts. Serve with your choice of dippers.
SNAPPY TIPS: Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature to prevent a lumpy dip. I suggest adding the nuts on top right before serving so they don't get soft in the fridge.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Instead of regular cream cheese, you could use low fat.
Other similar recipes you may enjoy:
- Nutella Crunch Cheesecakes – Snappy Gourmet
- Chocolate Hazelnut and Caramel Stuffed Brownie Cookies – Half Baked Harvest
- Nutella Churro Donut Muffins – Truffles and Trends
- Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles – Sweetest Menu