Cinnamon Roll Eggnog recipe with Pinnacle’s Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Vodka, the best Christmas drink!
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Today, I have a great Cinnamon Roll Eggnog recipe for you all! I recently asked my Snappy Gourmet Facebook friends if they liked eggnog, and most said they did and they had some great ideas for eggnog recipes. I posted a Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Eggnog recipe awhile back, but today I thought I’d try a Cinnamon Roll Eggnog recipe with Pinnacle’s Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Vodka. Turned out delicious and a great holiday and Christmas drink recipe!
I didn’t get any pictures of all the steps but have full directions below. Hope you enjoy my Cinnamon Roll eggnog recipe!! It’s a delicious and easy holiday cocktail! If you need more cocktails for your upcoming holiday parties, be sure to check out all my DRINK RECIPES! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
Hope you enjoy!
Cinnamon Roll Eggnog
- 1 egg yolk & white separated
- 2 teaspoons sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon divided
- 2 tablespoons Pinnacle Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Vodka
- Whipped Cream
- In a small bowl, beat the egg yolk with a whisk until lighter in color then whisk in sugar until well combined.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add milk, cream, and about half of the cinnamon. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove pan from heat, and very slowly add the hot milk to the egg mixture while whisking. Pour mixture back to pan over medium heat and cook until hot or 160 degrees F.
- Remove eggnog from heat, and stir in vodka. Cool completely. Meanwhile, if desired, whisk egg white (or use an electric mixer on medium speed) until soft peaks and fold into cooled eggnog. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle remaining cinnamon on top.
SNAPPY TIPS: If you are concerned about consuming a raw egg you can skip adding the egg white to the eggnog.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Instead of granulated sugar, try brown sugar. You can also use skim milk for the cream and whole milk for a lighter version.
Other eggnog recipes you may enjoy: