Easy Chicken Greek Salad Wrap Sandwich, a quick healthy lunch recipe that can also easily be made gluten-free.
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
It’s picnic time, and this Easy Chicken Greek Salad Wrap Sandwich is perfect for the occasion! Lots of fresh summer flavors and the sandwich is ready in just a few minutes. The wrap can also easily be made into a low-carb or gluten-free sandwich by using gluten-free bread, or turn it into a lettuce wrap! These Easy Chicken Greek Salad Wrap Sandwiches are one of my favorite summer lunches!
Now for this super duper easy summer sandwich! This simple Greek salad is easy to make and can easily be tailored to what you like and don’t like. Sometimes I just eat it on its own and not as a sandwich. Otherwise, you can wrap it up in a tortilla or your favorite flat bread.
I like to use a half of Joseph’s Lavash bread. Any flat bread will work so you could use low-carb, gluten-free, whole wheat, lettuce leaves, or anything you like.
These Chicken Greek Salad Wraps are a great way to use up leftover chicken. If you don’t have leftover chicken around you could use a rotisserie chicken, canned chicken, or even precooked shrimp would be great.
The recipe only makes one sandwich but you could easily multiply the ingredients to make more than one. Hope you enjoy!
Hope you enjoy!
Easy Chicken Greek Salad Wrap Sandwich
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, tomato, cucumber, feta, and red onion. Mix in the olive oil, vinegar, oregano, and salt/pepper if desired until well combined.
- Spoon salad down center of bread, and wrap tightly.
SNAPPY TIPS: Instead of a flat bread, you could substitute a tortilla, gluten free bread, or even lettuce leaves.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: Instead of chicken, you could substitute precooked shrimp. Instead of oregano, you could use dill or other dried herbs.
Other Greek inspired recipes you may enjoy:
- Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread – Snappy Gourmet
- Greek Chicken Burgers – Simple Seasonal
- Greek Avocado Toast – Whole and Heavenly Oven
- Mediterranean Farro Salad – Gimme Some Oven
- Feta Stuffed Lamb Burger – Brit+Co