Another delicious snow ice cream recipe for you! Every wonder how to make snow ice cream? Well here’s a fun snow ice cream recipe for you. Unfortunately, (ummm, or maybe that’s fortunately?) we don’t have any snow at the moment. But when we did have snow a few weeks ago I made this fabulous Chocolate Peanut Butter Snow Ice Cream.
If you don’t have snow, you can use fluffy shaved ice. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Snow Ice Cream recipe is ready in about 5 minutes, only has 5 ingredients, and you don’t need an ice cream maker!! Ok, so it’s not going to be the most decadent-smooth-rich ice cream you’ve ever had, but c’mon, it’s ready in 5 minutes and it’s darn good!!
This is now my 4th snow ice cream recipe and by all the emails I’ve been getting, it sounds like you are all enjoying them too! Here are the other 3 in case you missed them:
Be sure to mix the chocolate syrup, peanut butter, milk/cream, and vanilla together BEFORE you get the snow. Once you bring the snow inside it will melt and get icy quite quick so wait until the last second to get it.
Mix the snow in quickly and serve immediately or you can place it in a freezer friendly container with lid and freeze for a harder consistency.
Top with your favorite sundae toppings such as chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and peanuts. Now you’ll know how to make snow ice cream! Hope you enjoy!
I’m just a poor blogger and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. My recipes are original creations and owned by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy my recipes or pictures without my permission. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|Chocolate Peanut Butter Snow Ice Cream|| |
- ½ cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup milk (or cream)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 cups white fluffy snow (or fluffy shaved ice)
- Toppings (optional): chocolate syrup, whipped cream, peanuts
- In a large mixing bowl mix together chocolate syrup, peanut butter, milk, and vanilla until well combined. Stir in snow. Serve immediately or freeze in container with lid for a harder consistency.
- Top with your favorite ice cream topping as desired.
A few other similar recipes from other sites that I thought you might enjoy:
- Orange Creamsicle Snow Cream – Babble
- Citrus Snow Granita – Tallgrass Kitchen
- Snow Cones – Pastry Affair
- Snow Ice Cream – Food Network