Mini Tarragon Lemon Shrimp Paninis, an easy sandwich recipe with that is great as an appetizer, dinner, or snack and perfect party food.
Mini Tarragon Lemon Shrimp Paninis, an easy panini appetizer recipe. Today is my last entry in the Saucy Mama Fab with Five Recipe Challenge! I hope you have been enjoying all the recipes I brought to you this week! Today’s recipe uses the Saucy Mama Tarragon Lemon Mustard. The mustard is sweet and tangy and I thought it really went well the shrimp. Don’t worry if you don’t have a panini maker, you can grill these sandwiches. The mustard would also be a great addition in your side salads or salad dressings, in your marinades, and as a sandwich spread. Don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY sponsored by Saucy Mama!
These cute little paninis are a great snack or appetizer or serve them as a main dish! Instead of using small baguette slices you could use regular slices of bread for larger sandwiches.
Mini Tarragon Lemon Shrimp Paninis
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons SAUCY MAMA Tarragon Lemon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 cup chopped precooked large shrimp (about 1/2 lb)
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 24 thin baguette slices
- Olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in shrimp and cheese.
- Top half of baguette slices with shrimp mixture then cover with remaining baguette slices to form sandwiches. Lightly brush olive oil on both sides of sandwich.
- Cook sandwiches in preheated Panini maker for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
(Nutrition data is provided when available for informational purposes only and calculated using an online nutritional calculator. For the most accurate information please calculate based on specific ingredients and brands you use as well as any changes you made to the recipe. I am not a certified nutritionist or registered dietician and any nutritional information provided should only be used as a general guideline and estimate.)
Note: The above mentioned product was provided for free to use. No other compensation was provided. All opinions are my own.
Dani Jones says
Cutest little sandwiches. Would love these for parties.