Sweet Heat Mango Chicken Sliders, an easy sandwich recipe with ground chicken, mango, and red onions for a great appetizer, snack, or dinner!
Sweet Heat Mango Chicken Sliders, an easy homemade slider recipe with ground chicken and mango. Day 3 of my Saucy Mama recipes for their Fab with Five Recipe Challenge! 5 recipes coming to you this week for the contest! Be sure to check out the recipes from earlier this week. For today’s recipe I used the Saucy Mama Sweet Heat marinade both in my burgers and in the topping. The marinade is sweet and spicy and would be great on meat, in salads, and even as a dip!
These burgers are cute as a button and a great appetizer or main dish. They go great with the sweet potato fries I posted yesterday and also another dish I have coming up tomorrow!
Recipe #4 is up tomorrow…
Sweet Heat Mango Chicken Sliders
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup SAUCY MAMA Sweet Heat Marinade divided
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive oil for pan
- 1 cup ripe mango chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion finely chopped
- 6 small rolls split & toasted if desired
- In a large mixing bowl gently combine ground chicken, 2 tablespoons marinade, and salt and pepper to taste. Form into 6 small patties.
- Coat bottom of large skillet with oil and place over medium high-heat. When pan is hot, cook patties about 2-3 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combined remaining marinade, mango, and red onion in small bowl.
- Place cooked patties on bottom parts of rolls, top with mango onion mix, then top with top part of roll.
(Nutrition data is provided when available for informational purposes only and calculated using an online nutritional calculator. For the most accurate information please calculate based on specific ingredients and brands you use as well as any changes you made to the recipe. I am not a certified nutritionist or registered dietician and any nutritional information provided should only be used as a general guideline and estimate.)
Note: The above mentioned product was provided for free to use. No other compensation was provided. All opinions are my own.