Pacific Rim Ginger Mango Slaw, an easy side salad recipe with Saucy Mama Pacific Rim Ginger Dressing, coleslaw mix, mangos, and cilantro.
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Pacific Rim Ginger Mango Slaw, an easy homemade coleslaw! SnappyGourmet.comDay 4 of my Saucy Mama recipes for their Fab with Five Recipe Challenge! Five quick and easy recipes for you this week! If you haven’t already taken a peek at the recipes from earlier this week, be sure to do so. For today’s recipe I used the Saucy Mama Pacific Rim Ginger Dressing AND Dijon Mustard. The Pacific Rim Ginger Dressing was quite yummy if I do say so myself! It would be great for a marinade, dressing for vegetables, or even an asian pasta salad. And the Dijon Mustard is quite smooth and tangy.
This slaw would go great with the sliders from yesterday. It’s light and refreshing and perfect for a summer BBQ! Although, I could think of a 100 more quick and easy recipes for the contest, I’m afraid recipe #5 the final recipe will be coming up tomorrow…
Hope you like it!
Pacific Rim Ginger Mango Slaw
- 3/4 cup SAUCY MAMA Pacific Rim Ginger Dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoon SAUCY MAMA Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 (14 oz.) bag shredded coleslaw mix (cabbage & carrot)
- 2 ripe mangos chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together dressing, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in coleslaw mix, mango, and cilantro.
- Refrigerate at least 20-30 minutes or overnight.
Note: The above mentioned product was provided for free to use. No other compensation was provided. All opinions are my own.