A wide range of low carb chicken dinner recipes you must try! These low carb chicken recipes include Italian, Asian, American recipes and more!
Whether you’re on a low carb diet or not, these easy low carb chicken dinner recipes are perfect for anyone. Some of these recipes are mine from here on Snappy Gourmet, and some are from some of my blogging friends. There’s a wide assortment of recipes so hope you can find something that works for you and your family.
Whether you’re looking for Asian, Italian, or American low carb chicken dinner recipes, I think I found a little bit for everyone. Most (if not all…) of these low carb chicken recipes are quick and easy AND family-friendly! Awesome, right?
Low Carb Chicken Dinner Recipes:
1. Nacho Chicken (Snappy Gourmet) – If you’re craving nachos, this low carb option may do the trick. Thin pieces of chicken with your favorite nacho toppings. You can easily change it up with your favorite Mexican toppings.
2. Easy Skillet Maple Dijon Chicken (Blackberry Babe) – This easy skillet dinner is loaded with flavor with an easy dijon mustard and maple syrup sauce. Easy!
3. Low Carb Chicken Stir Fry Sheet Pan (Kalyn’s Kitchen) – A full meal on one pan! I love sheet pan dinners, don’t you? Chicken baked with snap peas, peppers, and a quick marinade make this an easy dinner.
4. Grilled Lemon Rosemary Chicken (Snappy Gourmet) – An easy homemade chicken marinade with fresh lemon and rosemary gives this low carb grilled chicken the best flavor.
5. Paleo Chicken Parmesan (Lexi’s Kitchen) – This low carb Chicken Parmesan has a breading made out of almond flour rather than traditional breadcrumbs. Topped with sauce, cheese, and fresh basil and you have a great chicken parm substitute.
6. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders (Wholesome Yum) – Only three ingredients in this low carb chicken dish: chicken, bacon, and cheese. Doesn’t get much better than that!
7. Pizza Chicken (Snappy Gourmet) – My kids can’t get enough of this Pizza Chicken! An easy baked chicken with your favorite pizza toppings. Have the kids add their favorite toppings. Great way to get the kids in the kitchen!
8. Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cauliflower Alfredo (Food Faith Fitness) – Check out this low carb Chicken Cordon Bleu! This low carb version uses almond flour along with an easy cauliflower sauce. Delish!
9. Chicken Pad Thai (The Movement Menu) – This Chicken Pad Thai is loaded with vegetables, and easy homemade sauce, and zoodles instead of noodles. Great way to get an Asian fix without all the carbs.
10. Baked Chicken Florentine (Snappy Gourmet) – Trying to get more spinach in your diet? Check out this easy baked chicken with spinach, cheese, and tomatoes.
11. Grilled Peruvian Chicken (Country Cleaver) – Chicken thighs and legs are marinated in an easy homemade marinade including soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, and easy spices. Looks fabulous!
12. Chipotle Orange Chicken (30 Minute Meals) – Craving Chinese? This one-pan chicken dish couldn’t be easier with chicken thighs and an easy homemade chipotle orange sauce.
13. Easy Baked Chicken Cacciatore (The Kitchen is my Playground) – Loads of chicken, peppers, onions, and mushrooms cooked in an easy tomato sauce. Serve over zoodles or your favorite low carb pasta alternative.
14. Balsamic Tomato Skillet Chicken (Chocolate Moosey) – This skillet dinner starts with some boneless chicken breasts then cooked in an easy tomato sauce with chicken broth, vinegar, and more.
15. Chicken Salad with Apples (Snappy Gourmet) – Move over ordinary chicken salad! This chicken salad is full of apple, walnuts, and other great flavors. Great way to use up leftover chicken as well.
16. Green Bean Chicken Skillet (Julie’s Eats and Treats) – Full dinner cooked in a skillet with chicken, green beans, and a creamy sauce. Yum!
17. Chinese Chicken Lettuce Cups (The Lemon Bowl) – Let the kids make their own lettuce cups with this easy low carb chicken dinner. A great low carb chicken meal or appetizer!
Let me know in the comments which of these low carb chicken dinner recipes you tried and liked!