25+ Gourmet Hamburger Recipes that are perfect for summer parties and BBQs! Some of the best homemade beef burger ideas with creative and unique toppings.
A great list of Gourmet Hamburger Recipes for you today! These beef burgers are full of great gourmet toppings and seasonings. If you are wondering how to make gourmet hamburgers, these burgers will surely inspire you.
Anyone making burgers this summer? You can never have too many burger recipes, right?
If you need to feed a crowd or just your family, you’re going to want to check out all these great ideas.
Gourmet Hamburger Recipes
1. Killer Burger (Snappy Gourmet) – All American burgers with all the toppings including this delicious easy homemade Boom Sauce that you will LOVE! The BEST!
2. Aloha Burger (The Unlikely Baker) – Juicy homemade burgers with grilled pineapple, crispy bacon, and a homemade Honey Mustard Sauce.
3. Apple Cheddar Burger (Fresh off the Grid) – Like New England in the fall but all in a burger including shredded apples, caramelized onions, and Vermont cheddar cheese.
4. Beef Bulgogi Burgers (Two Sleevers) – Asian inspired burgers made in an Air Fryer!
5. French Onion Beer Burger (Snappy Gourmet) – Like French Onion soup, but in burger form. Delicious!
6. Umami Mushroom Beef Burger with Bacon Jam (Beyond Mere Sustenance) – Ground mushrooms, furikake, and bacon jam make up this creative gourmet burger.
7. Blue Cheese Burgers with Crispy Pancetta (Super Golden Bakes) – The ultimate burger with crispy pancetta, homemade blue cheese sauce, onion chutney, and even homemade brioche buns.
8. Red, White, and Blueberry Bacon Burger with Basil Aioli (House of Nash Eats) – These delicious burgers are topped with Havarti cheese, blueberry balsamic compote, red onions, arugula, and basil aioli.
9. Honey and Truffle Burger with Brie (Slow the Cook Down) – Perfect for honey lovers, these burgers have truffle oil, honey, and topped with brie cheese and caramelized onions.
10. Philly Cheesesteak Burger (Snappy Gourmet) – Any Philly Cheesesteak fans? These homemade hamburgers are topped with onions, peppers, and a quick homemade cheese sauce.
11. The Best Brunch Burger (Jersey Girl Cooks) – Breakfast on a burger? Yes, please! These gourmet burgers are topped with bacon, cheese, avocado, and a sunny side egg.
12. Bruschetta Burgers (Dance Around the Kitchen) – This juicy burger patty is served on a toasted French or Italian Bread and topped with fresh mozzarella cheese, a garlic tomato bruschetta topping and drizzled with a balsamic glaze.
13. The Carolina Burger (Quiche My Grits) – Topped with homemade creamy slaw and beef chili, these burgers are definitely gourmet and worth making.
14. Chimichurri Hamburger (Spoonabilities) – These gourmet burger patties are specially made with homemade ground short ribs, beef chuck, and beef brisket seasoned with Dominican flavors. Topped with grilled tomatoes, red onions and shredded cabbage, and a special seasoned Dominican special pink sauce,
15. Cuban Burger (Cheese Curd in Paradise) – A Cuban sandwich in a burger! These burgers are topped with deli smoked ham, cheese, pickles, mayo, and mustard.
16. Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Burgers (Busy Cooks) – Full of jalapeños, cheddar cheese, and bacon, delicious!
17. Japanese Style Hamburgers (Wander Cooks) – A delicious combo of Asian flavors for a great gourmet burger.
18. Key West Burger with Key Lime Salsa (2 Cookin’ Mamas) – Grilled to perfection these burgers are topped with Key West pinks (shrimp) and piled high with key lime salsa.
19. Korean BBQ Burgers (Panning the Globe) – These juicy grilled beef burgers are made with ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, scallions, and brown sugar. Yum!
20. Mexican Burgers with Queso Blanco (Cooking with Curls) – Ground beef is mixed with a little chorizo sausage for a great burger patty that is then topped with an easy homemade cheese sauce.
21. Mustard BBQ Burgers (Out Grilling) – Homemade Mustard BBQ Sauce and homemade Onions Straws top these perfect burgers.
22. Peanut Butter and Jelly Burger (Lemons for Lulu) – A classic combo on a burger! Creative, for sure!
23. Sweet Chili Pesto Burger Sliders (Happy Foods Tube) – If you’re looking for mini burgers, check out these delicious sliders with sweet chili sauce, pesto, and tomato.
24. Pepperoni Pizza Burger (Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen) – Perfect kid-friendly burger with pepperoni slices.
25. Taco Burgers (Neighbor Food) – A classic burger with melted cheese, pico de gallo, pickled jalapeños, and crunchy tortilla strips.
Tell me in the comments which one you’d like to make first! (Photo above has burgers in order from left to right starting at upper left corner.)
You might also like this DIY Burger Seasoning for a quick homemade burger!
Carlos at Spoonabilities says
Amazing collection of burgers. Thank you for including us!!!
the best brunch burger