These Fourth of July Fruit Skewers are perfect for a summer cocktail or snack with blueberries and watermelon. Quick and easy recipe!
These Fourth of July Fruit Skewers don’t really require a recipe but I thought I’d share the idea in case you need a last minute Fourth of July recipe. These fruit skewers are great by themselves, as a snack, as a healthy dessert, or put them in your favorite cocktails or drinks for a fun Fourth of July decoration!
Happy Fourth of July! You can never have enough red, white, and blue recipes right??? Like I said, no recipe really needed for these fruit skewers. I took a star cookie cutter and cut out some seedless watermelon then put the star shaped watermelon on wooden skewers along with some blueberries. If you’re wondering about the cocktail, it’s just a little blue curacao with some lemon-lime soda (or you could use ginger ale). Easy right?
Hope you enjoy!
More Fourth of July inspired recipes you might enjoy:
- Red, White, & Blue Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries – Snappy Gourmet
- Berry & Mascarpone Crostini – Eat. Drink. Love.
- Summer Berry Cream Cheese Pie – Curly Girl Kitchen
- Watermelon-Blueberry Cooloer – Tasty Trials
- Red, White, and Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches – Snappy Gourmet