Pomegranate Lime Slushtini, a fun frozen cocktail recipe with pomegranate juice, vodka, lime juice, and ginger ale. Refreshing summer drink!
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
This Pomegranate Lime Slushtini Cocktail recipe combines pomegranate, lime, ginger ale, vodka, and ice for a refreshing summer frozen cocktail that is perfect for parties or just sitting on your back porch! I think I even surprised myself how tasty and refreshing this recipe turned out for such a quick frozen drink! Give the cocktail a try and let me know what you think!
You might need to adjust the quantities a bit for your personal taste for this frozen cocktail. I like a little more pomegranate juice in mine, my husband liked less so you’ll have to judge it for your personal taste! :) Any way you make it though, this Pomegranate Lime Slushtini Cocktail will be a refreshing treat for those hot summer days! To turn this into a “mocktail”, substitute pomegranate juice for the vodka and it’s great for the kids! Enjoy!
Hope you enjoy!
Pomegranate Lime Slushtini Cocktail
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate vodka
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup ginger ale
- 1 cup ice
- Garnish (optional): lime slices
- Place pomegranate vodka, pomegranate juice, and lime juice in blender. Slowly add ginger ale then ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into martini or desired glass.