Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, easy snack or appetizer with pieces of cauliflower and homemade buffalo sauce. A low carb tasty option for parties or every day eating.
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Oh how I love all things “buffalo” don’t you? I’ve been meaning to make Buffalo Cauliflower forever, then I made it, and now I’m hooked. Super easy, and not to mention low carb and relatively healthy. If you can’t get enough buffalo, try some of my other favorite buffalo recipes like these Buffalo Pretzels and Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad.
No, these are not chicken wings, but think of them as fun Cauliflower Buffalo Wings! A healthier alternative to fried chicken wings for sure. These little buffalo cauliflower bites are roasted, not fried, and no batter needed to coat them in.
Sorry, I really don’t have any process shots, but it’s so easy you don’t really need them.
Buffalo Cauliflower Ingredients
- Hot sauce (such as Frank’s)
- White vinegar
- Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder
- Blue cheese (optional)
How to Make Buffalo Cauliflower
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
Spread cauliflower florets in single layer on pan.
Whisk together hot sauce, butter, vinegar, worcestshire, and garlic powder until well combined. Drizzle over cauliflower and toss cauliflower to coat.
Bake cauliflower for about 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
You can top the cauliflower with crumbled blue cheese or a drizzle of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
(Full printable recipe card is at bottom of post.)
Quick Tips for Best Results
- Use fresh good quality cauliflower. You can buy cauliflower florets if you don’t want to chop a cauliflower head yourself.
- Use a hot sauce or buffalo sauce you like. We like Frank’s hot sauce that is widely available.
- Be sure to lightly grease your baking sheet or use a nonstick baking sheet. You could also line your baking sheet with aluminum foil (that has been greased or lightly sprayed with nonstick spray) or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Cut your cauliflower into uniform sizes as much as possible so it all cooks in the same amount of time and crispy around the edges.
Buffalo Cauliflower FAQ:
Can I use frozen cauliflower?
You could use defrosted frozen cauliflower, but you may need to adjust the baking time and your results will not be as good.
Can I substitute other vegetables?
You can use this recipe with other roasted vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, potatoes, or whatever else! You will need to adjust the baking time though depending on the type and size of the vegetable.
Can I make this baked buffalo cauliflower at a lower temperature?
Yes, if you don’t want to roast the cauliflower at a higher temperature or if you need to bake something else in the oven at the same time, you can cook the cauliflower for a longer period of time at a lower temperature.
How do I make this into SPICY Buffalo Cauliflower?
I find this fairly spicy, but if you want extra spicy buffalo cauliflower, you can add additional hot sauce or try a spicier hot sauce. You could also add a little sprinkle of cayenne pepper.
Can I make this into air fryer Buffalo Cauliflower?
I haven’t tried it personally, but I don’t see why not! I’m sure it will still turn out quite tasty.
Hope you enjoy this roasted Buffalo Cauliflower! So easy right?
This buffalo style cauliflower recipe is quite versatile.
You can enjoy this vegetable dish as a side dish, main dish, or even appetizer! This Buffalo Cauliflower is a great low carb option for parties too. Check out my other fun appetizer recipes for great party ideas!
- blue cheese crumbled
- ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet with oil or nonstick spray.
- Spread cauliflower florets in single layer on pan.
- Whisk together hot sauce, butter, vinegar, worcestshire, and garlic powder until well combined. Drizzle over cauliflower and toss cauliflower on pan with sauce until well coated.
- Bake cauliflower at 425 degrees F for about 25-30 minutes or until brown around the edges and fork-tender.
- Sprinkle crumbled blue cheese on top of cauliflower and/or drizzle dressing on top if desired before serving.