21+ Boiled Chicken Recipes, a great list of easy recipes that use precooked chicken. A wide range of simple delicious recipes from healthy to decadent!
There are so many delicious Boiled Chicken Recipes out there! Having boiled chicken on hand definitely comes in handy for quick appetizers, to simple dinners, to delicious lunch salads.
If you’re not sure how to make boiled chicken, see this how to boil chicken for full directions and tips. Or you could also use a rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken for any of these recipes.
Boiled Chicken Recipes
1. Chicken Alfredo Dip (Snappy Gourmet) – Delicious dip perfect for parties with precooked chicken and homemade or store-bought cheesy Alfredo sauce.
2. Chinese Chicken Salad (What A Girl Eats) – Full of finely shredded Napa cabbage, shredded chicken breast, Mandarin oranges, scallions, sesame seeds, almonds, and a sweet Asian dressing.
3. Pimento Cheese Chicken Dip (Sweet Pea Lifestyle) – An ooey-gooey dip combining shredded chicken and pimento cheese, then baked to perfection!
4. Chicken Tortilla Soup (Snappy Gourmet) – An easy healthy homemade Mexican inspired soup great for a chilly night or really any time of the year. Full of great flavors that can easily be adapted to your personal taste.
5. Latin Shredded Chicken Stew (Cooked By Julie) – Stew simmered in a tomato broth with fresh garlic, onion, and peppers. Packed with flavor and made with just a handful of ingredients in under 50 minutes!
6. Venezuelan Potato Chicken Salad (The Cookware Geek) – A potato chicken salad usually made in Venezuela for the holidays. It’s a creamy salad that can be served as a side dish of by itself with a loaf of bread.
7. Chicken Broccoli Casserole (Recipes From A Pantry) – This easy Chicken Broccoli Casserole is super easy to prep ahead for easy weeknight dinners and meal prep! It’s creamy, hearty, and filled with classic flavors the whole family will love.
8. Buffalo Chicken Nachos (Snappy Gourmet) – Buffalo Chicken Nachos, delicious homemade buffalo nachos loaded with shredded buffalo chicken, carrots, celery, and blue cheese. These sheet pan nachos are simple to make right in your oven!
9. Chicken Zucchini Casserole (Accidental Happy Baker) – The perfect hearty weeknight dinner and a great way to sneak in more veggies. Chicken, vegetables, and stuffing are tossed with a creamy homemade sauce and then baked in the oven.
10. Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells (Longbourn Farm ) – If you love creamy pasta, you are going to love these alfredo stuffed shells with chicken!
11. Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad (I Heart Umami) – This salad is fresh and full of sweet mandarins and crisp cabbage. With crunchy almonds and an unbelievably addictive creamy Asian peanut sauce,
12. Southern Style Chicken Salad (Hint of Healthy) – A creamy southern style chicken salad that is a great sandwich filler. Made with chicken and loads of flavor.
13. Stuffed Jalapenos (Mountain Berry Eats) – These chicken and cheese stuffed jalapeños pack a good bit of protein, and re-heat extremely well. Great for prepping ahead to have for lunch during the work week!
14. Chicken Salad with Apple (Snappy Gourmet) – Lots of great flavors including loads of fresh apple, walnuts or pecans, cheese, and an easy homemade maple dijon dressing.
15. Cheesy Chicken and Mushroom Croquettes (Romina’s Little Corner) – Delicious homemade croquettes with chicken, cheese, and mushrooms.
16. Creamy Chicken Enchiladas (The Feathered Nester) – Tasty chicken and cheese, wrapped up in a flour tortilla, then covered in a cream sauce and topped with more melted cheese. Delicious!
17. Chicken Bharta (Speaking Aloud) – A spicy chicken recipe where shredded chicken is cooked with Indian spices. Yum!
18. Bolivian Chicken Empanadas (Chips by the Dozen) – Homemade empanadas with precooked chicken, hard-boiled eggs, olives, potatoes, onion, and spices.
19. Buffalo Chicken Dip (Live Well Bake Often) – Only 5 simple ingredients in this easy dip including cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, cheese, and chicken.
20. Chicken Green Chile Tamales (24 Bite) – Made with an easy masa dough and stuffed with tender chicken breast and salsa of tomatillos and green chiles.
21. Chicken Pot Pie (Brooklyn Farm Girl) – Creamy mixture of chicken, vegetables, and mushroom soup that is topped with an easy flaky crust and baked til golden brown.
Tell me in the comments which one you’d like to try first! Check out all my other delicious chicken recipes for even more ideas.
(Photo above has recipes in order from left to right starting at upper left corner.)