Best pickle recipes, 15 easy pickle recipes for the perfect snack and condiment. These easy homemade pickle recipes include dill pickles, sour pickles, bread and butter pickles, spicy pickles, and even Kool Aid pickles!
If you’re looking for some of the best homemade pickle recipes, I have 15 for you to choose from! Don’t worry if you’ve never done any canning before, a lot of these are refrigerator pickles.
Refrigerator pickles generally are ready in a day or two, and are quick and easy to make. The worst part is just waiting for them to be ready.
Many of these recipes can easily be adapted as well with your favorite herbs and spices. So change them up and see what kind of pickle recipe you can come up with.
So let’s get to the pickle recipes…
1. Overnight Homemade Pickles (Snappy Gourmet) – One of my most popular recipes, these Overnight Homemade Pickles are an easy overnight dill pickle that you’ll love.
2. Half Sour Pickles (Brooklyn Farm Girl) – These Half Sour Pickles taste just like New York Crunchy pickles. No canning needed either. Just refrigerate for a few days.
3. Easy Sweet and Spicy Bread & Butter Pickles (Pinch and Swirl) – Only a few minutes needed to put these sweet and spicy refrigerator pickles together. The perfect condiment or snack!
4. Spicy Pickles (Snappy Gourmet) – If you like a little heat with your pickles, these easy refrigerator pickles are for you!
5. Refrigerator Garlic Dill Pickles (Melanie Cooks) – Homemade garlic dill pickles with a huge crunch! Just pour boiling salted water over the cucumbers, garlic, and dill and the pickles are ready the next day.
6. Lady Ashburnham Pickles (Older Mommy Still Yummy) – These chopped pickles have almost a relish consistency and great on burgers on hot dogs!
7. Russian Dill Pickles (Happy Kitchen Rocks) – Easy family recipe for Russian Dill Pickles with herbs, garlic, and peppercorns.
8. Sweet Cucumber Sandwich Pickles (Confessions of an Overworked Mom) – Check out these pickle slices with brown sugar, white sugar, celery seed, mustard seed, and turmeric.
9. Horseradish Pickles (What Jew Wanna Eat) – These pickle spears have a little fresh horseradish for some kick!
10. Gin and Tonic Refrigerator Pickles (The View From Great Island) – Alcoholic pickles! Little Persian cucumbers pickled in gin, tonic water, lime, and juniper berries.
11. IPA Pickles (The Beeroness) – These cucumbers are pickled with IPA beer and sweet rainbow peppers. Fun!
12. Spicy Korean Cucumber Kimchi Refrigerator Pickles (Jeanette’s Healthy Living) – Start with some Kirby cucumbers, then add Korean chili powder, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and a few other ingredients for a unique Asian pickle.
13. Sriracha Refrigerator Pickles (From Valerie’s Kitchen) – If you like sriracha, you’ll love these spicy pickles!
14. Quick Sweet Pickles (Food Network) – These refrigerator sweet pickles are not only pickled in sugar but also coriander seed, mustard seed, allspice berries, cinnamon, cloves, and a few other ingredients.
15. Kool Aid Pickles (Tornadough Alli) – Yep, you read that right, Kool Aid Pickles. Add a packet of the drink mix to some pickles, and you have a fun treat. You have to check it out to believe it!
Which one will you make first?