This Chicken Enchilada Dip recipe post is sponsored by Food Should Taste Good™. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting brands I love so I can bring you more great recipes!
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
In case you’ve been living under a rock, the Super Bowl is coming up soon. Super Bowl food is right up my alley and this super easy Chicken Enchilada Dip recipe is the perfect party food for the Super Bowl! I’m so excited to be partnering with Food Should Taste Good™ on this recipe. Their Blue Corn Tortilla Chips are the perfect chips for this dip! Although, I have to admit any of their tortilla chips would be great with this dip because they are all delicious!
I knew Food Should Taste Good™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips would be delicious with this easy Chicken Enchilada Dip. Food Should Taste Good™ has a wide variety of chips made from real ingredients which I love.
Besides their Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, I also love their Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips, and their Cheddar Tortilla Chips, and their Guacamole Tortilla Chips and I could keep going but I’ll stop because I’m guessing you get the point.
Their chips are wholesome snacks that taste great with simple ingredients and they come in a wide variety of fun gourmet flavors. Food Should Taste Good™ chips and crackers are also non-GMO, certified Kosher and certified gluten-free. Many of the chip varieties are also certified vegan. Lots of flavors and varieties for everyone! Can’t wait to try every single flavor! Which is your favorite variety?
The Blue Corn Tortilla Chips are the perfect accompaniment for this easy Chicken Enchilada Dip. I not only love the color of the chips, but they pair nicely with all the flavors in the dip.
The dip only has 6 ingredients: cream cheese, precooked shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, shredded cheese, onion, and lime juice. For the chicken you could use leftover chicken or even a rotisserie chicken. You could also poach some boneless skinless chicken breasts and shred it yourself, which is what I did. For 3 cups of shredded chicken I poached one large boneless skinless chicken breast (about 1 pound raw).
To make the dip all you do is mix all the ingredients (just half the shredded cheese) in bowl and spoon into a shallow baking dish then bake. Top with the rest of the shredded cheese and bake a few more minutes until the cheese is ooey-gooey and melted on top.
To serve the Chicken Enchilada Dip, add your favorite Mexican toppings such as lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and cilantro. Serve the dip warm with the Food Should Taste Good™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.
I swear this dip will be gobbled up in minutes and maybe even seconds. Not that you’ll have any leftovers, but if you do, the dip is fabulous cold too. Hope you enjoy! Enjoy the Super Bowl!
Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 cups shredded precooked boneless chicken
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese divided
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- Toppings (optional): chopped tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, fresh cilantro
- Food Should Taste Good™ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, enchilada sauce, and lime juice until well combined. Stir in chicken, half of shredded cheese, and onion until well combined. Spoon into large shallow baking dish.
- Bake dip for about 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top, and place back in oven for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Top dip with desired topping such as tomatoes, lettuce, and sour cream. Serve warm with tortilla chips.