Yep, you can make a blueberry cobbler in ONE MINUTE!! And it was quite tasty if I do say so myself! Thumbs up from the family and they’ve actually been requesting these cobblers on a regular basis now. You do need a few minutes to prepare them, but each cobbler only takes one minute to cook in the microwave. These are perfect to make if you only want to make one or two servings and not a huge pan in the oven. Also great if you have a late night craving and need something quick! I cut way back on the sugar and used simple ingredients but I bet you won’t miss it all!
These blueberry cobblers come together quick! First, mix together all the dry ingredients, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Add a pinch of salt if you’d like You could add a little cinnamon or spices if you’d like too.
Then mix in your milk and melted butter.
Place your blueberries in the bottom of your ramekin. You’ll need a large ramekin (6 or 8 oz.). I did not add any sugar to my blueberries, but if you like your cobblers really sweet add a little sugar or even maple syrup. You could also add a little cornstarch or flour if you want the fruit juices to thicken up. I really didn’t think it needed it. Press down on your blueberries a little with the back of a spoon or fork to make room for the topping.
Spoon your cobbler topping on top of the blueberries in a nice even layer.
Place the ramekin on top of a small microwave safe plate JUST in case the blueberries boil over a little. Sometimes mine do, sometimes they don’t. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, check on it, then microwave another 30 seconds. You may have to adjust the time slightly for your particular microwave. Microwaving for 2 intervals of 30 seconds seemed to help prevent the blueberries from boiling over too much by giving them just enough time to cool down slightly.
Top with your favorite ice cream , whipped topping, or whipped cream if you’d like.
Wasn’t that quick and easy? Only 6 ingredients, a few minutes to prep, and 1 minute in the microwave!!!
I’m just a poor blogger and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. My recipes are original creations and owned by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy my recipes or pictures without my permission. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|One Minute Blueberry Cobbler||
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Toppings (optional): ice cream, whipped topping, or whipped cream
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until well combined. Mix in milk and melted butter until just combined.
- Place blueberries in bottom of a large (6 or 8 oz.) microwave safe ramekin. Press blueberries down slightly with the back of a fork to break up. Spoon batter on top of blueberries.
- Place cobbler on top of small microwave safe plate in case blueberries boil over. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, check on cobbler, then microwave another 30 seconds. Adjust baking time as needed for your microwave.
- Top with your favorite ice cream, whipped topping, or whipped cream if desired.