Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Raspberries, a fun dessert and snack recipe with chocolate, cream cheese, raspberries, and chocolate graham crackers.
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
These Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Raspberries are ready in minutes and only 5 ingredients! They’re perfect for a snack or fun dessert and quite tasty little morsels! These stuffed raspberries would also be great on top of cupcakes, cakes, cheesecakes, or all sorts of desserts! Another bonus is they can easily be made ahead of time! A snappy treat indeed!
Only 5 ingredients in these cuties…graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, chocolate chips (or chocolate), cream cheese, and fresh raspberries. I used chocolate graham cracker crumbs but honey/original would work well too. I also used dark chocolate chips but any variety of chips or chocolate would work fine, just be sure to adjust the quantity of sugar to your personal preference. Reduced fat or original cream cheese would also work well in these stuffed raspberries.
The filling is quite simple to make. Melt the chocolate chip in the microwave and let the melted chocolate cool a bit. Mix together the softened cream cheese (make sure it’s soft or you may get lumps!) and powdered sugar, then mix in the chocolate. You may have to adjust the amount of sugar based on your personal preference. If the filling seems a little too thick, mix in a little milk or your favorite liqueur. If you the filling is too thin, add a little more powdered sugar or cream cheese, or place the filling in the fridge to set a little.
I spooned the chocolate cheesecake filling into a small ziploc bag, sealed it, squished it all down to one corner, then cut the corner. You could also use a small pastry bag with small tip if you’d prefer.
Stick the tip of the bag in each raspberry and squeeze gently until filled. Then dip the top of each stuffed raspberry into the graham cracker crumbs. How many stuffed raspberries you’ll get will depend greatly on how big your raspberries are and how much you stuff them.
That’s it! You’re finished! Wasn’t that snappy??? I can’t help but keep popping these cuties in my mouth every time I walk by them!
Now you can eat them right away or pop them in the fridge.
Hope you enjoy!
Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Raspberries
- 1.5 ounces (about 3 tablespoons) dark chocolate chips (or substitute your favorite chocolate such as milk, bittersweet, or semi-sweet)
- 3 ounces cream cheese (reduced fat or regular), softened
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (adjust based on chocolate you use)
- 4-5 dozen (about 12 ounces) fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate graham cracker crumbs (or substitute original/honey)
- Place chocolate in small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, stir together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Stir in chocolate until well combined.
- Spoon filling into small ziploc bag, seal bag, push filling to one corner, then cut corner off of bag making a small hole. Stuff hole of bag into each raspberry, push filling gently until raspberry is full. Dip tops of raspberries in graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
SNAPPY TIPS: Be sure to adjust sugar based on the chocolate you use and personal taste. If filling is too stiff, add a little milk or liqueur. If filling seems to thin, add a little more cream cheese, powdered sugar, or refrigerate for a little while.
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: See substitution suggestions in ingredient list.
More chocolate raspberry recipes I thought you would enjoy:
- Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Mousse – Cook Almost Anything
- Chocolate & Raspberry Strudel – Cook Republic
- White Chocolate Raspberry French Toast – Raspberri Cupcakes