Ranch Chicken Club Salad Slider Recipe, a quick and easy sandwich appetizer!
Everyone always asks me for new chicken recipes. Let’s face it, we all love chicken, but it can get boring and we’re never sure what to make with it. It’s a great way to use leftover chicken or turkey you may have in the fridge. This is a fun recipe that the kids could easily help with. These Ranch Chicken Club Salad Sliders are a perfect recipe for a party, picnic, or even for a kids lunch.
This is a super easy recipe! The only time consuming part is chopping up the chicken, cheese, and bacon. I used Swiss cheese but you can use any kind of cheese.
Any kind of creamy salad dressing would work well. Caesar dressing would be a great substitute.
Ranch Chicken Club Salad Sliders
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Ranch salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups precooked chicken chopped
- 1/3 cup Swiss cheese shredded or finely chopped
- 1/3 precooked bacon crumbled
- 8 small rolls split & lightly toasted if desired
- 3/4 cup iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1/2 cup tomato finely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise and salad dressing until combined. Stir in chicken, cheese, and bacon until combined.
- To assemble, spoon some chicken salad on each bottom side of roll. Top with lettuce and tomato, then top part of roll. Secure with toothpicks if desired.
(Nutrition data is provided when available for informational purposes only and calculated using an online nutritional calculator. For the most accurate information please calculate based on specific ingredients and brands you use as well as any changes you made to the recipe. I am not a certified nutritionist or registered dietician and any nutritional information provided should only be used as a general guideline and estimate.)
hotel termurah says
Nice Recipe… very yummy. Like it
Resep Masakan says
nice recipe…yummy. I Like it
jawara masak says
jawara masak says
nice recipe. so yummy..
Kuliner 123 says
This is yummy.. cool..
wader krispi says
oh very very delicius……
Would you have to use Mayo in this recipe? I love everything but that!
Snappy Gourmet says
Hi Stacy! No, don’t need to use the mayo. You could just use extra salad dressing or substitute plain yogurt. But extra salad dressing would work fine. Hope you enjoy!