17 of the BEST Pumpkin Cocktails! Easy pumpkin cocktail recipes that will have you celebrating fall!
It’s fall, so that means it’s time for Pumpkin Cocktails, right? So I thought I’d put a list together of some of the best pumpkin cocktails for you (the list is really for me, who am I kidding?). Here’s a wide assortment of pumpkin cocktail recipes including some of my own, and some from blogger friends and others.
There are many ways to make a great fall cocktail with pumpkin. You can start with a pumpkin liqueur or other types of alcohol such as vodka, rum, and flavored liqueurs. Some of these recipes even include easy recipes for homemade pumpkin syrups. Check them out below along with a brief description of some of the main ingredients.
17 PUMPKIN COCKTAILS
1. Pumpkin Cheesecaketini (Snappy Gourmet) – Pumpkin and cheesecake in a glass, yes please! Pumpkin spice liqueur, cinnamon schnapps, cream, and a little cheesecake instant pudding mix starts off this pumpkin cocktail recipe.
2. Pumpkin Spice Cake Martini (Snappy Gourmet) – Only a few ingredients in this fun dessert cocktail including pumpkin liqueuer, cake vodka, and cream.
3. Caramel Pumpkin Spice Martini (Snappy Gourmet) – Start with some pumpkin spice liqueur, caramel Irish cream, vanilla vodka, amaretto, and cream, and you have yourself a delicious fall pumpkin drink!
4. Bourbon Pumpkin Smash (Cake ‘n Knife) – Check this one out that includes an easy homemade pumpkin spice syrup, bourbon, lemon juice, and soda water. Looks refreshing for some of those fall days when it’s still hot outside but you’re in the mood for fall!
5. Pumpkin Spice Whisky Cocktail (Dishing Up The Dirt) – A homemade pumpkin simple syrup with whiskey and soda water, fun!
6. Hot Pumpkin Pie Cocktail (The Cookie Rookie) – A warm pumpkin cocktail for those chilly fall nights! This pumpkin cocktail recipes contains almond milk (or milk), cinnamon vanilla Irish cream, vanilla vodka, and pumpkin purée.
7. RumChata Pumpkin Pie Martini (RumChata) – Oh boy, if you haven’t tried RumChata, give it a try! This cocktail recipe sounds like pumpkin pie in a glass with RumChata, vanilla vodka, and pumpkin syrup. (recipe no longer posted)
8. Salted Caramel Apple Pumpkin Cocktail (Sugar Spice and Glitter) – Whoah, perfect for fall with both pumpkin and apple! Try this cocktail with apple cider, pumpkin and Salted Caramel Kahlua!
9. Skinny Pumpkin Pie Martini (Eat, Drink and Be Skinny) – If you’re looking for a pumpkin cocktail on the “skinny” side check this one out with vanilla vodka, light almond milk, and pumpkin. (recipe no longer up)
10. Gingered Pumpkin Rum Cocktail (Tasting Table) – Like a more gourmet cocktail recipe? This one may be for you! It includes fresh ginger, rum, cinnamon syrup, orange juice, lime juice, pumpkin butter, and bitters. Sounds delicious!
11. Pumpkin Bellini Martini (Monin) – Oh this cocktail would be fun for a fall brunch! It has peach purée, pumpkin spice syrup, orange liqueur, lemon juice, and sparkling wine.
12. Pumpkin White Russian (Pizzazzerie) – Like White Russians? Check out this pumpkin cocktail with vodka, coffee liqueur, cream, and pumpkin purée.
13. Pumpkin Fizz Cocktail (A House in the Hills) – Another fun pumpkin cocktail recipe! This recipe has pumpkin purée, honey, lemon, bourbon, and ginger beer.
14. Pumpkin Eggnog Martini (RecipeGirl) – How about a cocktail for fall into winter? Here’s one that combines eggnog and a martini with vanilla almond milk, rum, pumpkin purée, and eggs.
15. Pumpkin Paradise (TommyBahama) – Love the sound of this pumpkin cocktail with bourbon, spiced rum, pumpkin purée, maple syrup, orange bitters, lime, and ginger beer. Yum! (recipe no longer posted)
16. Spiced Pumpkin Shrub Cocktail (Cocktail Builder) – This cocktail has all sorts of good stuff like pumpkin purée, sugar, cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, vodka, and ginger ale. Can’t wait to try this one!
17. Pumpkin Smash Cocktail (Lexi’s Clean Kitchen) – Start off with a homemade vanilla pumpkin syrup and add some pumpkin purée, vodka, and sparkling water and you have yourself a great fall cocktail!
Hope you enjoy these easy fall Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes! Which one are you going to try first!