Peach Crisptini, a peach martini cocktail drink recipe with peach juice, peach vodka, cinnamon schnapps, and amaretto.
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Peach Crisptini, a fun twist on a classic dessert recipe. I love peach crisp in the summer! So why not turn it into a cocktail, right? This is a fun twist that I think you’ll love! Also some tips on making this a nonalcoholic drink too!
This ‘tini is quick and easy! Just mix together peach juice/nectar, peach vodka, cinnamon schnapps, and amaretto. You may have to change the quantities to suit your taste.
For a nonalcoholic version use a little almond extract and a little cinnamon extract with the peach juice.
Hope you enjoy!
- 1/2 cup peach juice or nectar
- 2 tablespoons Pinnacle Peach Vodka
- 1 tablespoon Hiram Walker Cinnamon Schnapps
- 1 tablespoon Disaronno Amaretto
- Shake all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Strain into a glass.