Mint Chip Cookietini, an easy chocolate mint cocktail recipe with Pinnacle cookie dough vodka and chocolate vodka, mint liqueur, and milk/cream.
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Mint Chip Cookietini, easy St. Patrick’s Day cocktail recipe for you today! Everyone ready for St. Patrick’s Day? Getting all the green clothes, food, drinks, etc. ready?? My first St. Patrick’s day idea for this year was a “bust” so will have to try it again next year. In the meantime, how about a Mint Chip Cookietini?? This recipe makes one large drink or 2 smaller drinks. It would also be cute in shot glasses or mini glasses!
Lots of variation ideas, so read on! Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all my Irish friends! If you’re looking for another St. Patrick’s Day idea check out my Green Velvet St. Patrick’s Dipped Cupcakes . For my not-so-Irish friends, don’t worry, I have some snacks, dinner recipes, and lots of other not-so-green things coming up in the next few weeks!
This drink is super easy with milk (or use cream, half-and-half, melted vanilla ice cream, or your fave dairy substitute), Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka, Pinnacle Chocolate Vodka (or Chocolate Whipped Vodka), and Creme De Menthe.
If the drink is a little too strong for you, add a little more milk (or dairy). I garnished the edge of the glass with chocolate syrup (you could also use hot fudge or melted chocolate) then some shaved chocolate (or you could use mini chocolate chips or chocolate cookie crumbs). Next time I think I’ll try putting some shaved chocolate IN the drink too! Almost like a Thin Mint cookie in a glass!
Top the drink with regular or chocolate whipped cream and more chocolate shavings if you’d like. Mmmmm….
Mint Chip Cookietini
- 1/3 cup milk (or cream, half-and-half, melted vanilla ice cream, or your favorite dairy substitute)
- 2 Tablespoons Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka
- 2 Tablespoons Pinnacle Chocolate Vodka (or Chocolate Whipped Vodka)
- 2 Tablespoons Creme De Menthe Liqueur
- Chocolate syrup (or hot fudge or melted chocolate)
- Chocolate shavings (or mini chocolate chips or chocolate cookie crumbs)
- Whipped Cream (regular or chocolate)
- Place the milk, cookie dough vodka, chocolate vodka, and creme de menthe in shaker over ice. Shake about 30 seconds.
- Garnish edge of glass with chocolate syrup then dip in shaved chocolate. Strain drink in glass then garnish top of drink with whipped cream and chocolate shavings as desired.
SNAPPY TIPS: This makes 1 large drink but you can easily split it into 2 smaller drinks or make mini drinks or serve in shot glasses. For a less strong drink, add a little extra milk (or dairy).
SNAPPY SUBSTITUTIONS: See recipe above for substitution ideas.
Other St. Patrick’s Day recipes from around the internet that I thought you may enjoy:
- Thin Mint Truffles – What Megan’s Making
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Slice and Bake Cookies – Good Life Eats
- Hot Reuben Dip – Brown Eyed Baker