Girl Scout Cookie Recipes, 11 easy recipes that use different flavors of Girl Scout Cookies including Thin Mints, Tagalongs, and Samoas. Also a list of Girl Scout cookie flavors and where to buy Girl Scout cookies.
It’s Girl Scout Cookie season! Yay! I was a Girl Scout. My daughter is a Girl Scout. So this is very near and dear to my heart. Although, if you’re like me, you buy a bunch of boxes, eat way too many, then not sure what to do with the rest of the boxes you just bought so how about some Girl Scout cookie recipes?!
So I thought I’d come up with a short list of some easy recipes that use different types and flavors of this year’s Girl Scout Cookies. Before the Girl Scout cookie recipes, a little information…
Where Can I Buy Girl Scout Cookies?
Well, I know for most of you, you see Girl Scouts everywhere this time of year selling at stores, work, and everywhere else.
For those of you who haven’t seen the cookies out and about right now, you can use the cookie finder on the Girl Scout website. You can enter your zip code, download an app, or order online.
List of Girl Scout Cookies
The types of Girl Scout Cookies may change a little year to year so this list may get outdated here at some point. Also, different parts of the country have different varieties of Girl Scout Cookies. You can visit the Girl Scout website to see the latest flavors and see photos and other information.
As of right now the price of our local Girl Scout Cookies is $5/box but could be more or less where you live.
- Girl Scout S’mores – There are two different types depending on where you live. Chocolate, Marshmallow, and a graham cookie.
- Caramel deLites / Samoas – My personal favorite, these cookies have chocolate, caramel, and coconut. They go by different names depending on where you live.
- Thin Mints – A chocolate mint cookie which is another favorite of many!
- Peanut Butter Patties / Tagalongs – Again, this particular cookies goes by different names depending on where you live. The cookie is topped with peanut butter and coated in chocolate.
- Shortbread / Trefoils – Goes by two different names depending on where you live, but both are a classic shortbread cookie.
- Do-si-dos / Peanut Butter Sandwich – Crunchy oatmeal cookie sandwich with a peanut butter filling. And like many others, name varies depending on where you live.
- Lemonades / Savannah Smiles – Lemon cookies that vary a bit not only on their name, but also the cookie themselves.
- Thanks-A-Lot – Shortbread cookies with a layer of chocolate fudge on the bottom.
- Toffee-tastic / Trios – Gluten free cookies. The Toffee-tastic cookies are butter cookies with toffee chips. The Trios cookies are peanut butter oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips.
Girl Scout Cookie Recipes:
If you have boxes of Girl Scout cookies and not sure what to do with them, here is a quick list of some fun desserts you can make with them for parties or just your family!
11 Girl Scout Cookie recipes:
1. Mint Chip Cookietini (Snappy Gourmet) – Fun dessert cocktail with a glass lined with chopped Thin Mints cookies.
2. Strawberry Ice Cream Cake (Grandbaby Cakes) – This easy dessert uses the Girl Scout Cookie shortbread as a crust and topped with strawberry and vanilla ice cream, whipped topping, and fresh strawberries.
3. Samoas Moose Munch (Country Cleaver) – Fun dessert snack with popcorn, chopped Samoas cookies, coconut, chocolate, and an easy homemade caramel.
4. Thin Mint Stuffed Brownies (The Frugal Foodie Mama) – Doesn’t get much better than these fudgy brownies and Thin Mints combination!
5. Tagalong Cupcakes (My Baking Addiction) – Chocolate cupcakes topped with a peanut butter frosting, chocolate glaze, and Tagalongs.
6. Thin Mint Key Lime Tart (Cooking on the Weekends) – Check out this interesting combo of a homemade key lime tart with Crème de Menthe and Thin Mints cookies.
7. Samoa Cookie Ice Cream Cake (Beyond Frosting) – This is what dreams are made of! Or at least my dreams… Anyways, this easy ice cream cake combines Samoas, a homemade no-churn ice cream, coconut, caramel, and hot fudge.
8. Peanut Butter Banana Pudding (The Chic Site) – Banana pudding with peanut butter and Trefoils.
9. Lemon Blueberry Parfaits (Little Brownie Bakers) – Lemon pudding with blueberries and Savannah Smiles cookies. Easy!
10. Girl Scout Cookie Fudge (Dine and Dish) – Use any variety of Girl Scout cookies in this easy homemade chocolate fudge recipe.
11. Girl Scout Shake (A Zesty Bite) – Homemade milkshake with ice cream, Caramel deLites, and Peanut Butter Patties. But I bet you could easily swap out your favorite Girl Scout Cookies!