Malt Easter Bark Candy Recipe, quick and easy holiday candy with chocolate chips and malt balls.
Easter is just around the corner, are you ready?? How about an easy MALT EASTER BARK CANDY recipe to help you get started?! This Malt Easter Bark Candy is ready in minutes and a great spring treat. A fun activity for the kids to help with as well.
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Global Influence with products supplied by HERSHEY’S. All opinions are my own.
It’s no secret I LOVE chocolate. Easter growing up was always full of chocolate, candy, and more chocolate! Not such a bad thing right? Peppermint Bark is such a popular Christmas treat, that this Easter I thought I’d make some Malt Easter Bark Candy for my family and friends thanks to all this great candy from HERSHEY’S (bunny and baskets are mine)…
Did I mention there are only 3 ingredients in this Malt Easter Bark Candy recipe? Yep, only 3…HERSHEY’S Special Dark Chocolate Chips, HERSHEY’S Premier White Chips, and WHOPPERS Robin Eggs. This Malt Easter Bark Candy is ready in less than 30 minutes and would be so cute in little bags with bows for all your friends and family.
To start, line a large baking sheet with wax paper. Spread the melted chocolate chips over the wax paper in a thin layer but be careful to not get too close to the edge. Refrigerate the dark chocolate for a few minutes, then spread the melted white chips on top. Sprinkled chopped candy on top, and refrigerate for a little while longer or until set.
Use a knife to cut the candy into small pieces or just break pieces off. That’s it!
This post has been sponsored by Global Influence with products supplied by HERSHEY’S. All opinions are my own.
Join the HERSHEY and candy fun with the hashtag #BunnyTrail!
Hope you enjoy!
Malt Easter Bark Candy
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place the dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on half power for 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until smooth and melted. Spread over wax paper in a thin layer. Place in refrigerate until set slightly.
- Place Robin Eggs in a sealable plastic bag and coarsely chop with a meat mallet.
- Place white chocolate chip in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on half power for 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until smooth and melted. Cool slightly. Pour over dark chocolate and sprinkle chopped candy on top.
- Place back in refrigerator for at least 10 minutes or until set. Use a knife to cut into small pieces or break candy apart with hands.
(Nutrition data is provided when available for informational purposes only and calculated using an online nutritional calculator. For the most accurate information please calculate based on specific ingredients and brands you use as well as any changes you made to the recipe. I am not a certified nutritionist or registered dietician and any nutritional information provided should only be used as a general guideline and estimate.)