I hope you enjoyed my October Fun Finds & Gift Ideas! Excited to bring you another month of fun finds and gift ideas just in time for the holidays! If you have any suggestions for things you think other Snappy Gourmet readers would like to know about, please let me know.
I’ve been posting some fun gift ideas from Amazon on Facebook but I’m picking some of my favorites to share here as well.
Have anything you’d like to see included? Let me know!
Disclosure: Some of the links below may be affiliate links. By purchasing products through these links Snappy Gourmet may receive a small compensation.
November’s list of 5 fun things I thought you would enjoy! All can be found on Amazon and would make great gifts. I haven’t tried them all personally, but they all seemed to get good reviews and I think I’ll be putting some on my Christmas wish list!
- Oven Rack Guards – Such a great idea to help prevent burns when putting things in the oven and taking them out!
- Chalkboard Placemats – How cute would these chalkboard placemats be for holiday parties?! Love this idea! Great to keep the little ones busy!
- Taco Trucks – Cute idea for the little ones in your life! How fun to put their tacos in these sweet little trucks!
- Funnel Cake Kit – Make funnel cakes at home and then invite me over, k? Great idea for a holiday gift for kids who like to cook!
- Cookie Stamps – Fun way to make cookies this holiday season and easy enough for the kids to do!
Want more gift ideas for the holidays? Be sure to check out my gift guide for kids who like to cook from last year!
Appalachian Sippin’ Creams – Looking for something different this holiday season? Check out Appalachian Sippin’ Creams including the Dark Chocolate Coffee Cream Liqueur and Butter Pecan Cream Liqueur. They are delicious and could be used in a wide variety of recipes! Love them!
Happy Thanksgiving friends!