I’m starting a fun new monthly series called Fun Finds & Gift Ideas! Sadly, I’ve decided to retire my Food Blogger Interviews series. It was a lot of fun and I loved interviewing other food bloggers, but it was beginning to take a lot of time and just seemed like a good time to move on and bring you other more helpful content!
So what will you find in these Fun Finds & Gift Ideas posts coming up? Sometimes I get free products to try from a variety of brands and I’m not quite sure how to tell you about some of my favorites so I’ll be including some of those. Also, I’ll talk about some of my favorite new foods or other products I see while I’m out and about. I’ve been including some of my favorite gift ideas from Amazon on Facebook so I’ll roundup some of my favorites each month and include those in my post. I may even include some quick travel things I’ve done or tips or whatever else I can think of that month!
Have anything you’d like to see included? Let me know!
Disclosure: Some of the links below may be affiliate links. By purchasing products through these links Snappy Gourmet may receive a small compensation.
Here are 5 fun things I found on Amazon that would make great gifts for yourself or others! I haven’t tried them all personally, but they all look great and got good reviews.
- Wilton Nonstick 12-Cavity Mini Donut Pan – Frying donuts can be a lot of work and not to mention messy! Love these donut pans for baking instead!
- Chicago Metallic Non-Stick 9-inch Split Decision Pie Pan – Make 2 pies at once. How fun!
- Home-X Mug Warmer – Baby it’s cold outside! Warm your drinks up with this inexpensive warmer.
- Chicago Metallic Lasagna Trio Pan – Make 3 different varieties of lasagna all at the same time. LOVE!
- If you Give a Pig a Pancake – One of my favorite books! If you know someone who has a baby, this is a must buy!
RawSpiceBar – Monthly spice kits with recipe cards. A great gift idea for the foodies in your life! Loved all the fun flavors!
Newman’s Own – Lots of great salad dressings to try and they make great marinades for a quick meal!
Had the pleasure of attending Better Homes and Gardens Style Maker conference recently in NYC. Lots of good food and so fun listening to special speaker Padma Lakshmi from Top Chef.
THANK YOU GIFT
Special thanks to all of you who have posted on Snappy Gourmet’s Facebook page and have used #SnappyGourmet on social media! As a thank you, sometimes I will be sending a small thank you gift! This one went out to Kristi T who posted on the Snappy Gourmet Facebook page this summer.