Happy Spring! Hope your spring is off to a great start! Also, hope you enjoyed my February Fun Finds & Gift Ideas! I have a another great month of some fun finds and gift ideas for you! If you have anything you’d like to see next month, let me know.
I know it’s technically spring but sure doesn’t feel like it does it? Or at least not for those of us in the northeast. Hopefully these fun gift ideas and finds will put a smile on your face. Some are rather funny I think. haha!
Disclosure: Some of the links below may be affiliate links. By purchasing products through these links Snappy Gourmet may receive a small compensation.
Here are my fun finds for March! I haven’t tried all of these products, but they are all from Amazon and seem to have good reviews so thought you might enjoy!
- Squirrel Tea Infuser – How cute are these tea infusers?! Something a little different for the tea lovers in your life.
- Ceramic Cat Measuring Cups – Know any cat owners who also love to bake? Purrfect!
- Dachshund Ice Cube Tray – If you know someone with a dachshund how fun would this be?!
- Wine Bottle Glass – For the wine lover who has everything, ha!
- Cheesecake Pie Soap – Fun gift for kids to get them to use a little more soap. hee hee!
- Keyboard Waffle Iron – Such a creative novelty gift especially for someone who works with computers a lot.
- Decorating Tool – Haven’t tried it but looks like an easy way to decorate cakes and baked goods.
- Floppy Disk Coaster – Fun idea for people who actually remember floppy disks. Ha!
I received a great product recently I wanted to share…
- Wewalka Flatbread Dough – My kids loved creating their own pizzas, calzones, and other creations using this Wewalka premade refrigerated dough. It was delicious and I loved how easy it was to roll out! Looking forward to trying their other dough like Classic Pizza, Danish Pastry, Bistro Pizza, and Puff Pastry! Give it a try!
Hope you enjoyed all these gift ideas and fun finds!