Hope you had a great February and a nice Valentine’s Day! I also hope you enjoyed my January Fun Finds & Gift Ideas! I have a another great month of some fun finds and gift ideas for you! If you have anything you’d like to see on the list next time, let me know.
February isn’t really one of my favorite months. Typically cold and snowy and I’m not really a winter kind of girl if you know what I mean. So maybe a little therapy shopping is in order. haha!
Disclosure: Some of the links below may be affiliate links. By purchasing products through these links Snappy Gourmet may receive a small compensation. And I do mean very very small.
Here are February’s five fun finds and gift ideas for the month. I haven’t tried all of these products, but they all seemed to get good reviews, and I thought you’d enjoy!
- Bacon Bandages – for the foodie who has everything, right?
- 3-in-1 Multifunction Breakfast Center – Love this idea! You can make your coffee and breakfast all with one small appliance!
- Gym Bag – This gym bag makes me laugh! Definitely a conversation piece at the gym I’m sure.
- Muffin Top Bake Cups – I’ve probably shared these “muffin top” liners before but just couldn’t help sharing them again because they are always so popular.
- Mugs – Know someone getting married? These mugs would be a fun gift idea!
I received some great products recently I wanted to share…
- Bellion Specialty Vodka – Gluten Free, made in America, distilled 6 times, and created with NTX Technology which you can read more about on their website. Interesting and delicious!
- D’vash Date Nectar – California-grown, vegan, organic, non-GMO nectar to sweeten drinks, salad dressing, desserts, and more!
- Electric Orange Appalachian Sippin’ Cream – First, how cute is the packaging?! Great liqueur for fun cocktails. Mmmmm…
Hope you enjoyed all these gift ideas and fun finds!