Great collection of easy banana bread recipes that everyone should try including loaves, muffins, bars, and more banana bread inspired recipes!
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Do you love banana bread as much as I do? Hope so! I have a great list and a wide assortment of banana bread recipes for you today. Besides the normal “loaves” of banana bread recipes, there are also some muffins, bars, and more! A little bit for everyone.
Can’t go wrong with banana bread. Whether it’s for breakfast, snack, brunch, or even as a gift, lots of great reasons to make banana bread, right?
Here you go…
Easy Banana Bread Recipes
1. Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (Snappy Gourmet) – Easy one bowl banana bread loaded with chocolate chips. Could easily swap out your favorite mix-ins like nuts, toffee chips, or other baking chips.
2. Blueberry Banana Bread (Trial and Eater) – Traditional banana bread loaf loaded with blueberries. Almost like a cross between blueberry muffins and banana bread. Looks fabulous!
3. Banana Nut Bread No-Bake Energy Bars (Cupcakes & Kale Chips) – This fun twist on banana bread contains banana, dates, oats, flax seed, chia seeds, walnuts, and spices.
4. Banana Split Banana Bread (Peas and Crayons) – Are you a banana split fan? Check out this fun banana bread with some of the same flavors.
5. Almond Flour Banana Bread (Snappy Gourmet) – For a lower carb or gluten-free option, check out these cute mini banana bread loaves baked in ramekins.
6. Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Banana Bread (Marsha’s Baking Addiction) – Chocolate banana bread with a big cheesecake swirl in the middle, a perfect combo for sure!
7. Banana Bread Mason Jars (A Bride on a Budget) – Banana bread baked in mason jars that make a great wedding favor, gift, or just for snacking.
8. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Muffins (Snappy Gourmet) – Banana bread in muffin form! Great for holiday breakfasts, bake sales, or even as a snack. Substitute your favorite mix-ins for the chocolate chips.
9. Banana Bread with Rum and Coconut (Lil’ Cookie) – Whoah, did someone say rum? Check this banana bread out with rum and coconut. Yes, please.
10. Sheet Pan Banana Bread Pancakes (Swirls of Flavor) – Perfect brunch dish! Banana bread batter and pancakes all in one and baked in a large sheet pan. Perfect for a crowd.
11. Chocolate Chip Banana Mug Bread (A Girl Worth Saving) – Banana bread for one baked in a mug right in your microwave. Quick and easy!
12. Banana Bread Doughnut Twists (Snappy Gourmet) – These baked doughnuts are like mini banana bread loaves. So adorable too and topped with an easy glaze.
13. Peanut Butter Banana Bread (Around My Family Table) – This quick and easy banana bread starts with a cake mix along with some peanut butter, bananas, chocolate chips, and a few other ingredients. Topped with a quick peanut butter frosting.
14. Cinnamon Pecan Banana Bread Muffins (The Creative Bite) – Another great banana bread muffin recipe. This one is full of cinnamon and pecans, perfect for fall.
15. Slow Cooker Bourbon Banana Bread (Tammilee Tips) – Get your slow cooker out and give this one a try. This one is also topped with an easy bourbon glaze.
16. Banana Zucchini Bread (Snappy Gourmet) – If you’re a bit of a zucchini addict like myself, this Banana Zucchini Bread combines the best of both banana bread and zucchini bread. A great combo!
Let me know in the comments which ones you tried!