Great collection of easy banana bread recipes that everyone should try including loaves, muffins, bars, and more banana bread inspired recipes!
Do you love banana bread as much as I do? Hope so! I have a great list and a wide assortment of banana bread recipes for you today. Besides the normal “loaves” of banana bread recipes, there are also some muffins, bars, and more! A little bit for everyone.
Can’t go wrong with banana bread. Whether it’s for breakfast, snack, brunch, or even as a gift, lots of great reasons to make banana bread, right?
Here you go…
Easy Banana Bread Recipes
1. Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (Snappy Gourmet) – Easy one bowl banana bread loaded with chocolate chips. Could easily swap out your favorite mix-ins like nuts, toffee chips, or other baking chips.
2. Blueberry Banana Bread (Trial and Eater) – Traditional banana bread loaf loaded with blueberries. Almost like a cross between blueberry muffins and banana bread. Looks fabulous!
3. Banana Nut Bread No-Bake Energy Bars (Cupcakes & Kale Chips) – This fun twist on banana bread contains banana, dates, oats, flax seed, chia seeds, walnuts, and spices.
4. Banana Split Banana Bread (Peas and Crayons) – Are you a banana split fan? Check out this fun banana bread with some of the same flavors.
5. Almond Flour Banana Bread (Snappy Gourmet) – For a lower carb or gluten-free option, check out these cute mini banana bread loaves baked in ramekins.
6. Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Banana Bread (Marsha’s Baking Addiction) – Chocolate banana bread with a big cheesecake swirl in the middle, a perfect combo for sure!
7. Banana Bread Mason Jars (A Bride on a Budget) – Banana bread baked in mason jars that make a great wedding favor, gift, or just for snacking.
8. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Muffins (Snappy Gourmet) – Banana bread in muffin form! Great for holiday breakfasts, bake sales, or even as a snack. Substitute your favorite mix-ins for the chocolate chips.
9. Banana Bread with Rum and Coconut (Lil’ Cookie) – Whoah, did someone say rum? Check this banana bread out with rum and coconut. Yes, please.
10. Sheet Pan Banana Bread Pancakes (Swirls of Flavor) – Perfect brunch dish! Banana bread batter and pancakes all in one and baked in a large sheet pan. Perfect for a crowd.
11. Chocolate Chip Banana Mug Bread (A Girl Worth Saving) – Banana bread for one baked in a mug right in your microwave. Quick and easy!
12. Banana Bread Doughnut Twists (Snappy Gourmet) – These baked doughnuts are like mini banana bread loaves. So adorable too and topped with an easy glaze.
13. Peanut Butter Banana Bread (Around My Family Table) – This quick and easy banana bread starts with a cake mix along with some peanut butter, bananas, chocolate chips, and a few other ingredients. Topped with a quick peanut butter frosting.
14. Cinnamon Pecan Banana Bread Muffins (The Creative Bite) – Another great banana bread muffin recipe. This one is full of cinnamon and pecans, perfect for fall.
15. Slow Cooker Bourbon Banana Bread (Tammilee Tips) – Get your slow cooker out and give this one a try. This one is also topped with an easy bourbon glaze.
16. Banana Zucchini Bread (Snappy Gourmet) – If you’re a bit of a zucchini addict like myself, this Banana Zucchini Bread combines the best of both banana bread and zucchini bread. A great combo!
Let me know in the comments which ones you tried!