Cinco de Mayo Drinks, 15 easy Cinco de Mayo cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks including margaritas, paloma, horchata, agua fresca, milkshake, and more! Recipes also include fruit, chocolate, and other great flavors.
Anyone celebrating Cinco de Mayo? I could eat Mexican food every day. Totally normal right? And to start the celebration, how about 15 fun Cinco de Mayo drinks?
I’ve gathered up 15 fun and easy drinks from other bloggers and myself. Some of these may not be very authentic, but they are fun and perfect for Cinco de Mayo!
Some of these recipes are cocktails, and some are non-alcoholic (although you could easily add your favorite liquor or liqueurs if you want to make any of them cocktails).
Cinco de Mayo Drinks:
1. Cherry Matador Cocktail (Snappy Gourmet) – This bright red tequila cocktail also has pineapple juice, lime juice, and maraschino cherry juice.
2. Paloma (Creative Culinary) – This beautiful tequila cocktail also has lime juice, grapefruit juice, and agave nectar.
3. Strawberry Prickly Pear Agua Fresca (Thyme & Love) – This non-alcholic drink has prickly pears, frozen strawberries, lime juice, water, and sugar. Add a little liquor for a cocktail version.
4. Mexican Chocolate Shots (Snappy Gourmet) – These fun chocolate shots have chocolate liqueur, amaretto, Atomic Hots vodka, and topped with chocolate whipped cream and cinnamon.
5. Margarita Slush (Culinary Hill) – This easy frozen margarita slush has frozen limeade concentrate, tequila, triple sec, and lemo-lime soda.
6. Horchata (Food Network) – I know it sounds crazy to make a drink out of rice, but it’s so good! This drink starts with some white rice, then water, sugar, and cinnamon.
7. Peach & Honey Sangria Slushies (Snappy Gourmet) – Throw some white wine, orange liqueur, peach liqueur, orange juice, lime juice, honey and frozen peaches in a blender and you’ll have a refreshing frozen sangria slush in seconds!
8. Mexican Mule (Treats & Eats) – Tequila, grapefruit juice, and ginger beer make up this delicious cocktail.
9. Mango Coconut Margarita (Snappy Gourmet) – This easy frozen margarita has tequila, triple sec, coconut milk, lime juice, fresh mango, and ice. Few seconds in a blender and you have a refreshing frozen cocktail.
10. Melon Orange Blossom Agua Frescas (Sweet Phi) – Another non-alcoholic fun drink with cantaloupe, watermelon, orange blossom water, agave, and water. Turn it into a cocktail with a little alcohol like tequila or vodka.
11. Corona Sunrise Cocktail (Horses and Heels) – Start with some tequila and add some grenadine, orange juice, and Corona beer!
12. Blackberry Sangria (Snappy Gourmet) – This sangria uses fresh blackberries, sugar, red wine, blackberry vodka, and lots of fresh fruit.
13. Dulce de Leche Milkshake (Homemade in the Kitchen) – Fun drink for the kids (or adults!), this easy milkshake has coconut milk, vanilla ice cream, and dulce de leche. Top with a homemade coconut whipped cream! For an easy cocktail add some of your favorite liqueurs to the milkshake.
14. Blood Orange Margarita (Snappy Gourmet) – If you can get your hands on some fresh blood oranges, give this a try. The color alone is gorgeous! This cocktail has blood orange juice, lime juice, tequila, and honey.
15. El Dorado Cocktail (The Slow Roasted Italian) – Only a few ingredients in this cocktail including tequila, lemon juice, and honey!
Hope you enjoy these Cinco de Mayo drinks and recipes. Would love to hear if you’ve tried any of these or about your favorite drinks!