Christmas Punch Recipes, the 17 best holiday punch recipes including non-alcoholic punch recipes and alcoholic punch recipes! Pick your perfect party punch from these great recipes!
I’ve gathered some great looking Christmas punch recipes for you for you holiday parties. Most of these holiday punch recipes can be made with or without alcohol. Which Christmas punch to try first?
Or save these Christmas punch recipes for a New Year’s Eve party! Really, these Christmas punch recipes would be great anytime, right? You might also like this list of New Year’s Eve cocktails that has a lot of great drink recipes.
Christmas Punch Recipes:
1. Raspberry Sangria Punch (Snappy Gourmet) – Here’s an easy sangria punch recipe I shared earlier this year with white wine, raspberry syrup, rum, peach schnapps, and fresh fruit (raspberries, lime, orange, and lemons). Add a little sparkling water or soda to top it off. Sangria for a crowd!
2. Holiday Spice Punch (Eating Well) – Whiskey, drambuie (liqueur made from scotch whisky, honey, herbs and spices), and fresh lemon juice in this holiday spice punch. Garnish with cloves and lemon slices.
3. Cranberry Peach Prosecco Punch (Valerie’s Kitchen) – This easy punch with cranberry juice, peach nectar, and Prosecco is such a beautiful color! Garnish with some fresh mint and frozen cranberries and you have yourself a great party punch!
4. A Knockout Bourbon Punch (Garden & Gun) – Like bourbon? Check this punch recipe out with cinnamon, bourbon, ginger juice, lemon juice, cranberry juice, Madeira, sparkling water, and fresh nutmeg. Garnished with fresh mint and cranberries.
5. Milk Punch (Smitten Kitchen) – This beautiful and simple white punch has whole milk (or half-and-half), bourbon, powdered sugar, vanilla, and freshly grated nutmeg. Freeze the punch until slushie before serving. What a fun idea!
6. Holiday Party Punch (Food Network – Sandra Lee) – Easy holiday party punch with cranberry juice, sparkling cider, ginger ale, fresh lemon juice, and orange slices. Add vodka if desired for an alcoholic version.
7. Pomegranate Party Punch (Cravings of a Lunatic) – Pomegranates are everywhere this time of year so they make for the best holiday punch too! This Pomegranate Party Punch has lemon-lime soda (or sparkling wine), pomegranate juice, orange slices, and pomegranate seeds. You can make this an alcoholic punch or non-alcoholic. Perfect!
8. Champagne Punch (All Roads Lead to the Kitchen) – This Champagne Punch has a little bit of everything including grand marnier, triple sec, cognac, fresh lemon and orange juice, and topped with champagne or sparkling wine. Garnish with some citrus slices ands strawberries and it’s ready to go.
9. Festive Pineapple Cranberry Punch (A Family Feast) – This cranberry punch recipe couldn’t be easier! It has pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and ginger ale. Garnish with some fresh cranberries and fresh mint and a homemade ice ring and you have an easy berry punch.
10. Cran-Rasberry Vanilla Punch (Southern Living) – This easy holiday punch includes cranberry-raspberry juice, sparkling cranberry juice, vanilla extract, and raspberry sorbet. Garnish with some frozen whole cranberries and you have a gorgeous family friendly punch!
11. Spiced Rum Winter Punch (Spache the Spatula) – Perfect for Christmas this punch recipe has spiced rum, hard pear cider, apple juice (or cider), cinnamon, Chinese 5-spice, lemon zest, and cinnamon sticks.
12. Slow Cooker Wassail Punch (The Kitchn) – Get that crockpot out for this Christmas punch! This punch recipe has fresh ginger, cloves, allspice, apple cider, orange juice, honey, fruit slices (orange, apple, lemon), and cinnamon sticks. Serve with bourbon, brandy, or aged rum. This warm punch is perfect for a chilly day.
13. Eggnog Punch (Better Homes & Garden) – What’s Christmas without eggnog?! This eggnog punch would be great for a crowd! It has vanilla (or cinnamon) ice cream, eggnog, cream soda, peppermint sticks (or cinnamon sticks or candy canes) and ground cinnamon.
14. Winter Plum Punch (Taste of Home) – This winter punch is full of all sorts of great flavors including fresh fruit (cranberries, lemon, and orange), fresh mint, cinnamon sticks, plum jam, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, cranberry juice, orange juice, lemon juice, and club soda.
15. Grandma’s Christmas Punch (The Kitchen is my Playground) – What a fun combination in this punch including orange juice, pineapple juice, maraschino cherries and juice, water, sugar, and top with ginger ale. What kid wouldn’t love a drink with maraschino cherries?!
16. Ponche de Navidad – Mexican Mulled Fruit Punch (¡HOLA! JALAPEÑO) – Looking for something a little different? Check this Christmas punch out that includes sugarcane, piloncillo, cinnamon sticks, guavas, apples, pear, orange, hibiscus flowers, and raisins. Top with bourbon, rum, or tequila before serving. I bet this smells amazing!
17. White Christmas Margarita Punch (How Sweet Eats) – Fun twist on margaritas, this holiday punch has tequila, grand marnier, lime juice, coconut water, coconut milk, coconut cream, coconut rum, simple syrup, and coconut extract. Garnish with sprigs of rosemary and fresh cranberries.
Hope you enjoy these Christmas punch recipes! If you need to do some last-minute Christmas shopping, check out my Easy Stocking Stuffer Ideas with 100+ great ideas to choose from.
Do you have a favorite Christmas punch? Would love to hear about it in the comments!