Are you holiday shopping? I have a long list of some of the best easy stocking stuffer ideas for Christmas! I have a wide range of ideas for everyone on your list including men, women, and kids. These small Christmas gift ideas are easy to find online or at your local stores. Happy shopping!
Have some holiday shopping to do? I have all sorts of shopping lists for you on Amazon with great ideas for everyone on your list including men, women, and kids of all ages. I’ve been adding some new shopping lists and gift ideas but here is what I have at the moment…
- 150+ Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- 100+ Kitchen Essentials
- 50+ Best Cookbooks
- 60+ Kitchen Gadgets.
- 75+ Fun Ingredients & Food Gifts
- 40+ Small Kitchen Appliances
- 80+ Gift Ideas for Kids Who Like to Cook
Besides all the lists above, below I have a long list, 100+ to be exact, of stocking stuffer ideas for you.
You can also print off a condensed version of the below list. To get the full printable list (pdf) on one sheet-> stocking stuffers
Easy Stocking Stuffer Ideas
1. Chapstick – So many great flavors these days. Can’t beat s’mores chapstick.
2. Makeup – Perfect for beauty loves. Lipstick, eyeshadow, lip gloss, mascara, or whatever else you can think of would be perfect and small enough for the stockings.
3. Jewelry/Charms – Jewelry is always a great option such as a necklace, bracelet, earrings, or charms for a bracelet/necklace. Perfect for all budgets too with a wide range of inexpensive to expensive options out there these days. Etsy has lot of great handmade ideas.
4. Flashlights – Maybe it’s just us, but we are always losing flashlights around here, so mini flashlights are always a great stocking stuffer (some great sets of flashlights on Amazon)
5. Nail Polish – A fun sparkly nail polish is always fun or a nail polish set.
6. Hair Brush/Comb – A mini travel brush or comb can come in handy and always a practical idea.
7. Shower Gel – So many great scents out there including some fun holiday ones like Gingerbread.
8. Nail Clippers/Manicure Set – A great travel set with all the essentials. Another great practical idea.
9. Hand Sanitizer – Hand sanitizer is always an easy stocking stuffer idea especially in the winter when so many people seem to get sick.
10. Money/Coins – Can never go wrong with some cash or checks.
11. Coffee – Gourmet coffee in fun flavors for the coffee lovers on your list is an easy idea.
12. Lottery Tickets/Scratch-Offs – Hopefully, someone will win some money with this fun activity and share with you!
13. Candy – Chocolate, candy canes, or even homemade (check out this mint graham cracker toffee recipe or these Cannoli Truffles are quite popular). These homemade Gingersnap Roasted Candied Pecans aren’t exactly candy, but a fun sweet treat.
14. Bottle Opener – A unique bottle opener is great for adults.
15. Bookmark – If you have any readers on your list a nice bookmark is always nice (lots of great options of bookmarks on Amazon) or make a homemade one.
16. Vegetable/Flower Seeds – Perfect for gardeners or even kids who need a fun activity.
17. Nail File – Mini nail files come in handy.
18. Fruit/Nuts – Tradition for many, including fresh oranges/fruit and nuts in stockings.
19. Sticky Notes – Inexpensive or personalized sticky notes are great all year. You can get custom ones with all sorts of text, names, or pictures.
20. Nice Bar of Soap – A fun scent or homemade soap is a great gift.
21. Gift Cards – Can never go wrong with small gifts cards to some of their favorite stores, coffee shop, ice cream shop, etc.
22. Wallet – Great for kids, men, or women.
23. Small Calendar – Since it’s almost a new year a small wall or pocket calendar is a nice present.
24. Mini Note-Pads – Perfect for grocery lists, to-do lists, or whatever else.
25. Perfume/Cologne – Small bottles of their favorite perfume or cologne, or even samples are great.
26. Hair Bands/Accessories – Barrettes, ponytail holders, headbands, etc.
27. Mini Travel Games – Little travel games like chess, checkers, Battleship, or even card games (here are some fun games to check out).
28. Cupcake Liners – If you know someone who likes to bake fun cupcakes liners are perfect. They come in all sorts of colors and patterns.
29. Pocket Knife – A multi-use knife is great for the gadget lovers on your list.
30. Hats/Gloves – Winter hats and gloves, or even ear warmers, for those up north or fun accessories.
31. Deck of Cards – Card games or a regular deck of cards are great for game lovers of all ages.
32. Magnets – Cute magnets (or even homemade ones) or magnet clips are a fun way to be creative.
33. Socks – Lots of socks out there now that you can have custom-made with photos. I made some cute ones from our puppy’s photo.
34. Candles – Mini candles in fun scents are just the right size for any stocking.
35. Pens/Pencils – Colored pencils, regular pencils, or even creative pens. Scented pencils are also a good option for kids.
36. Keychains – Get a keychain with your photo on it, haha!
37. Ear Buds – So easy to lose that ear buds (or maybe that’s just us?) so always a good gift even for kids or adults.
38. First Aid Kit – A necessity everyone should have in their home.
39. Small Bottles Alcohol – get some unique liqueurs in mini bottles for those over 21 or of drinking age.
40. Tape Measure – Great idea for kids and newlyweds. My kids loved measuring things when they were younger.
41. Small Bottle Gourmet Food – Mini jars of sauces, maple syrup, condiments or whatever else you can find at your local grocery store.
42. Memory Card – Camera memory cards are tiny and an easy idea for photographers on your list.
43. Hot Chocolate – Small packets of delicious flavors of hot chocolate. Lots of great flavors out there or make your own (Homemade Hot Chocolate).
44. Bubbles & Wand – More for kids, but a fun idea for older kids or even adults.
45. Back Scratcher – Inexpensive and easy.
46. Small Package Tissues – Practical gift for this time of year. They come in handy for stashing your car, purse, or around the house.
47. Toilet Spray – I’m sure you’ve seen the fun commercials for these sprays that help with the smell, haha (this toilet spray is our favorite).
48. Shower Caps – Small and inexpensive and perfect for girls/women for when they don’t want to ruin their hair.
49. Plug-in Air Fresheners – Lots of great holiday scents out there.
50. Flash Drive – Perfect for computer lovers and data junkies.
51. Phone Gadgets – Lots of interesting cell phone accessories out there like selfie sticks, popsockets, phone stands, phone camera lenses, etc.
52. Small Water Bottle – Mini water reusable water bottles would fit perfectly in a stocking.
53. Bath Bombs – The best for people who like to take baths including kids. My kids loved the ones with notes or tiny toys inside.
54. Books – So many options such as trivia books, joke books, are even a good fiction book. Just make sure it’s small enough to fit in a stocking.
55. Crayons/Markers – For adults or kids who like crafts and coloring.
56. Cookie Cutters – Get a cookie cutter in the initial of their first name, holiday cutters, or even fun animals.
57. Sprinkles – If they like to bake, a unique blend of sprinkles is fun. Lots of creative sprinkle blends out there these days.
58. Watch – An inexpensive watch or something more high-end like a fitbit.
59. Tea – Tea or tea accessories for tea lovers.
60. Night Light – Perfect for traveling or for kids.
61. Reusable Straws – Reusable stainless steel straws or recyclable paper straws.
62. Camera Gadgets – If you know a photographer, there are lots of great gadgets out there such as mini tripod, filters, etc.
63. Hair Gel/Mousse – Some people love trying out new beauty products or even samples or mini bottles.
64. Sleep Mask – a great idea for people who travel a lot.
65. Ornament – A personalized or unique Christmas tree ornament.
66. Shower Loofah/Sponge – An inexpensive loofah or sponge is an easy gift.
67. Bubble Bath – Lots of great scents out there including fun holiday scents.
68. Movie/Concert Tickets – You can get prepaid tickets (Costco has them) or gift cards, such an easy idea for teens or adults.
69. Underwear – I know, I know, a boring idea, but practical. Practical is good right?
70. Small Coloring Book – Lots of adults are coloring now too so just not for kids.
71. Bottle Stopper – For those 21+, a creative wine bottle stopper is great for wine lovers.
72. Sunglasses – You can go for the inexpensive drug store type or splurge on some expensive ones.
73. Cufflinks – A good idea for teen boys and adult men for special occasions.
74. Small Puzzles – Personalized custom puzzles or even inexpensive ones at your local discount store.
75. Hand Lotion – Mini lotions in different scents.
76. Kitchen/Tea Towels – Lots of great tea towels out there with fun quotes and photos.
77. Scarf – Winter scarf for those in the north and maybe a fashion scarf for those in warmer climates.
78. Herbs, Spices, & Extracts – If you know someone who likes to cook/bake, fun spice blends or unique extracts are always appreciated.
79. Batteries – You can never have too many batteries right? haha!
80. Small Umbrella – Practical but comes in handy since they never seem to be where you need them.
81. Book Light – Great for readers.
82. Note Cards/Thank You Notes – Everyone likes getting some handwritten notes.
83. Small Picture Frames – Small frame with a great photo will easily fit in a stocking.
84. Chargers for Electronics – Charging cords and portable chargers are practical and super helpful.
85. Crossword Puzzles/Word Searches/Mazes/Sudoku – Small books of puzzles are fun for all ages.
86. Craft Supplies – Paint brushes, small bottles of paint, etc.
87. Car Air Fresheners – Inexpensive option for adults.
88. Wine Glass Markers/Charms – Great for those 21+ who like wine.
89. Measuring Spoons – A few sets of measuring spoons always come in handy and some cute whimsical options out there.
90. Stamps – Mail stamps, or even stamps with ink.
91. Change Purse – Lots of great options out there for kids or adults.
92. Paper Clips/Thumb Tacks – Some fun whimsical office supplies out there.
93. Phone Case – A new cell phone case either off the shelf or customized.
94. Luggage Tags – Perfect for travelers or newlyweds.
95. Homemade Coupons – Get creative and make some homemade coupons for loved ones.
96. Travel Sewing Kit – Something everyone should have and great for older teens or college kids.
97. Toothpaste/Toothbrush – Ok, so not that exciting but something everyone needs.
98. Thermometer – Either a personal thermometer, outdoor version, or even an oven or meat thermometer.
99. Screen Cleaning Wipes – Wipes for cleaning cell phones and computers are small and a great stocking stuffer.
100. Erasers – Creative erasers for kids is a fun practical idea.
101. Heat Pads – Small heat pads for athletes or people who enjoy a little warmth this time of year.
102. Binoculars – Mini inexpensive binoculars are perfect for kids or adults.
103. Hand Warmers – Packets of disposable hand warmers are nice for those in colder climates.
104. Magic Tricks – Small magic trick kits are great for all ages.
105. Reusable Chopsticks – So many fun options and colors.
106. Garden/Work Gloves – For people who like to garden or who are handy, gloves are always a nice idea.
107. Essential Oils – Not for everyone, but lots of small bottles out there with different scents.
108. Magazine – Pick up a copy of a fun magazine at your local store.
109. Breath Mints – A cheap idea that anyone could use.
110. Photos/Photo Book – Print off some fun photos and maybe even include a small photo book.
111. Stress Ball – Lots of gag gift ones as well as serious ones out there.
112. Small Wireless Speaker – Great idea especially for teens.
Don’t forget you can print off the full (one page) list of easy stocking stuffer ideas (click here-> stocking stuffers). Also be sure to visit my page on Amazon for 100+ stocking stuffer and small gift ideas that you can order right there (click here-> Amazon – Snappy Gourmet Shop)
Hope you enjoy this list of easy stocking stuffer ideas! Would love to hear about your ideas. Leave your favorite stocking stuffer ideas in the comments below.