Caramel Apple Cheeecaketini Cocktail, a fun and easy fall dessert drink recipe that combines caramel, apple, and cheesecake.
Caramel Apple Cheesecaketini cocktail recipe…need I say more? This apple cocktail recipe is perfect for fall and this time of year! It’s like a caramel apple cheesecake in a glass! If you’d like more fun cocktail recipes, be sure to check out my DRINK RECIPE INDEX!
I think I’m addicted to apples this fall. That’s not a bad thing right? The family went apple picking last week and our fridge is stuffed with apples so I have apples on my brain all the time right now. And apparently I have caramel apple cheesecake on my mind…
The Caramel Apple Cheesecaktini cocktail is a really easy recipe. I like to line my glass with caramel and graham cracker crumbs. A little cinnamon would be good too or even cinnamon graham cracker crumbs. Add your ingredients to a shaker with ice then strain into the glass and topped with a little whipped cream.
Hope you enjoy!
Caramel Apple Cheesecaketini
- Place apple cider, cream (or milk), caramel apple vodka, cheesecake pudding mix, and 1 teaspoon caramel into shaker with ice. Shake.
- If desired, dip glass rim in caramel then graham cracker crumbs. Strain drink into glass then top with whipped cream.
(Nutrition data is provided when available for informational purposes only and calculated using an online nutritional calculator. For the most accurate information please calculate based on specific ingredients and brands you use as well as any changes you made to the recipe. I am not a certified nutritionist or registered dietician and any nutritional information provided should only be used as a general guideline and estimate.)
A few more caramel apple recipes I thought you’d enjoy:
- Caramel Apple Spice Bread – Kleinworth & Co
- Caramel Apple Fruit Dip – Garnish with Lemon
- Caramel Apple Empanadas – Mom On Timeout