Caramel Apple Cheesecaketini cocktail recipe…need I say more? This apple cocktail recipe is perfect for fall and this time of year! It’s like a caramel apple cheesecake in a glass! If you’d like more fun cocktail recipes, be sure to check out my DRINK RECIPE INDEX!
I think I’m addicted to apples this fall. That’s not a bad thing right? The family went apple picking last week and our fridge is stuffed with apples so I have apples on my brain all the time right now. And apparently I have caramel apple cheesecake on my mind…
The Caramel Apple Cheesecaktini cocktail is a really easy recipe. I like to line my glass with caramel and graham cracker crumbs. A little cinnamon would be good too or even cinnamon graham cracker crumbs. Add your ingredients to a shaker with ice then strain into the glass and topped with a little whipped cream.
Hope you enjoy!
|Caramel Apple Cheesecaketini|| || |
- 4 tablespoons apple cider
- 3 tablespoons cream (or milk or almond milk)
- 3 tablespoons caramel apple vodka (such as Pinnacle)
- 1 teaspoon instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon caramel
- graham cracker crumbs
- whipped cream
- Place apple cider, cream (or milk), caramel apple vodka, cheesecake pudding mix, and 1 teaspoon caramel into shaker with ice. Shake.
- If desired, dip glass rim in caramel then graham cracker crumbs. Strain drink into glass then top with whipped cream.
A few more caramel apple recipes I thought you’d enjoy:
- Caramel Apple Spice Bread – Kleinworth & Co
- Caramel Apple Fruit Dip – Garnish with Lemon
- Caramel Apple Empanadas – Mom On Timeout