A list of all my favorite cannoli recipes, or rather a list of cannoli inspired recipes including cake, cookies, candy, dips, and more! All the best cannoli flavors in a wide range of dessert recipes.
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
If you’ve been with me a while now, you know how much I love all things cannoli and love cannoli recipes! So I thought I’d make a list of my favorite cannoli inspired recipes including my popular cake, cookies, dips, and more!
If you have no idea what a cannoli is, check out my “What is a Cannoli?” to get the full details. I know there are lots of fans out there of the Italian pastry. It’s one of my favorite desserts of all times!
1. Cannoli Cake – This layered cake has a cannoli filling like frosting that is perfect for special occasions.
2. Cannoli Cookies – Ok, so not an authentic Italian cookie, BUT super delicious. These soft almost cake-like cookies have been one of my most popular recipes of all times.
3. Best Cannoli Dip – If you need a fun dessert for a potluck, this dip is always a hit with a wide range of “dippers”. Be sure to check out What to Serve with Cannoli Dip for a long list of ideas of what to dip into this fabulous dessert dip.
4. Chocolate Cannoli Dip – What happens if you take the Best Cannoli Dip and add chocolate? Well, of course, you get the best Chocolate Cannoli Dip. A big hit with chocolate lovers.
5. Cannoli Milkshake – My kids thought this milkshake was so fun. Add a little of your favorite liqueur for an easy adult frozen cocktail. Yum!
6. Cannoli Dip (Orange Almond) – So I may have gotten a little carried away with different cannoli dips but I just can’t get enough. This version has extra orange and almond flavor. Make a trio of different cannoli dips for an easy dessert treat for parties, potlucks, and holidays.
7. Mini Cannoli Dip Cups – You could use any of the above cannoli dips for these individually portioned desserts. Great option for serving a crowd or bringing to a party. Perfect dessert party food for sure!
8. Cannoli Cream Chocolate Truffles – Christmas is coming up fast and these chocolate truffles with a cannoli like filling would be the best homemade gift!
9. Cannoli Poke Cake – An easy 13×9 cake with a cannoli topping.
10. Cannoli Cinnamon Rolls – Nothing beats homemade cinnamon rolls, except maybe when you top them with an easy cannoli frosting!
11. Cannoli Pancakes – Cannoli for breakfast, yes please!
12. Cannoli Cheesecake Bars – Great party dessert, these Cannoli Cheesecake Bars are also great for the holidays!
13. Mini Frozen Cannoli Cheesecake Bars – take the above cheesecake bars, cut them into tiny squares, dip them in chocolate, freeze, and you have a great summer treat.
Quick video of some of our favorite cannoli recipes…
Hope you enjoy all these fun cannoli recipes! Let me know in the comments which ones you like!