A list of all my favorite cannoli recipes, or rather a list of cannoli inspired recipes including cake, cookies, candy, dips, and more! All the best cannoli flavors in a wide range of dessert recipes.
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
If you’ve been with me a while now, you know how much I love all things cannoli and love cannoli recipes! So I thought I’d make a list of my favorite cannoli inspired recipes including my popular cake, cookies, dips, and more!
If you have no idea what a cannoli is, check out my “What is a Cannoli?” to get the full details. I know there are lots of fans out there of the Italian pastry. It’s one of my favorite desserts of all times!
1. Cannoli Cake – This layered cake has a cannoli filling like frosting that is perfect for special occasions.
2. Cannoli Cookies – Ok, so not an authentic Italian cookie, BUT super delicious. These soft almost cake-like cookies have been one of my most popular recipes of all times.
3. Best Cannoli Dip – If you need a fun dessert for a potluck, this dip is always a hit with a wide range of “dippers”. Be sure to check out What to Serve with Cannoli Dip for a long list of ideas of what to dip into this fabulous dessert dip.
4. Chocolate Cannoli Dip – What happens if you take the Best Cannoli Dip and add chocolate? Well, of course, you get the best Chocolate Cannoli Dip. A big hit with chocolate lovers.
5. Cannoli Milkshake – My kids thought this milkshake was so fun. Add a little of your favorite liqueur for an easy adult frozen cocktail. Yum!
6. Cannoli Dip (Orange Almond) – So I may have gotten a little carried away with different cannoli dips but I just can’t get enough. This version has extra orange and almond flavor. Make a trio of different cannoli dips for an easy dessert treat for parties, potlucks, and holidays.
7. Mini Cannoli Dip Cups – You could use any of the above cannoli dips for these individually portioned desserts. Great option for serving a crowd or bringing to a party. Perfect dessert party food for sure!
8. Cannoli Cream Chocolate Truffles – Christmas is coming up fast and these chocolate truffles with a cannoli like filling would be the best homemade gift!
9. Cannoli Poke Cake – An easy 13×9 cake with a cannoli topping.
10. Cannoli Cinnamon Rolls – Nothing beats homemade cinnamon rolls, except maybe when you top them with an easy cannoli frosting!
11. Cannoli Pancakes – Cannoli for breakfast, yes please!
12. Cannoli Cheesecake Bars – Great party dessert, these Cannoli Cheesecake Bars are also great for the holidays!
13. Mini Frozen Cannoli Cheesecake Bars – take the above cheesecake bars, cut them into tiny squares, dip them in chocolate, freeze, and you have a great summer treat.
14. Cannoli Cupcakes – Fun version of my Cannoli Cake in cupcake version!
15. Pumpkin Cannoli Dip – A fun fall twist on my Cannoli Dip. Great for Thanksgiving, Halloween, and fall parties.
Quick video of some of our favorite cannoli recipes…
Hope you enjoy all these fun cannoli recipes! Let me know in the comments which ones you like!