Buffalo Chicken Recipes, the 17 best buffalo chicken recipes that are not wings! A great list of creative buffalo chicken recipes that are perfect for tailgating, Super Bowl parties, or just because you love hot sauce and buffalo chicken!
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
Just in time for Super Bowl parties, these 17 Best Buffalo Chicken Recipes, are perfect! If you know me, you know I LOVE buffalo chicken recipes (not as in the animal…). I could put hot sauce, like Frank’s RedHot on just about anything. Totally normal right?
Of course everyone knows about buffalo chicken wings, but how about some creative buffalo chicken recipes that are not wings? Here’s a great list of some of my recipes and recipes from others that I think you will enjoy!
Check out all the links to see how to make all these buffalo chicken recipes.
Let me know what buffalo chicken recipes you’re looking forward to trying!
Buffalo Chicken Recipes:
1. Buffalo Chicken Calzone (Snappy Gourmet) – Need a fun idea for the Super Bowl? These cute little calzones start with premade pizza dough, then stuffed with precooked chicken, vegetables, and buffalo dip. Easy!
2. Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring (Pillsbury) – Oh how I love crescent rings! This one has crescent rolls shaped like a ring then stuffed with cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, cheese, and blue cheese.
3. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Sugar Dish Me) – If you’re looking for the flavor of buffalo chicken without all the fat and calories, check out this healthy substitute.
4. Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad (Snappy Gourmet) – This pasta salad is great year round. Pick your favorite pasta, add some precooked chicken, some vegetables (such as celery, carrot, and onion), blue cheese, and an easy hot sauce vinaigrette.
5. Buffalo Chicken Dip (Frank’s RedHot) – From the popular hot sauce brand themselves, check out this easy Buffalo Chicken Dip. Start with some precooked shredded chicken, add some cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing, and blue cheese then bake in the oven.
6. Buffalo Chicken Lasagna (Simply Recipes) – Yes, pasta and buffalo chicken all in one! Just like regular homemade lasagna but with all your favorite buffalo chicken flavors.
7. Buffalo Chicken Burgers (Will Cook For Smiles) – You guessed it all the buffalo chicken flavors in a burger! Homemade chicken burgers topped with hot sauce, veggies, and more!
8. Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Poppers (Snappy Gourmet) – Start with some refrigerated biscuit dough and stuff with precooked chicken, hot sauce, celery, carrot, and onion and you have yourself a fun appetizer that is great dipped in blue cheese dressing or ranch.
9. Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls (The Fresh Man Cook) – All the buffalo chicken flavors wrapped in egg roll wrappers then fried until golden brown. Genius!
10. Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms (Snappy Gourmet) – How about a low carb and gluten-free buffalo chicken option? Check out these stuffed mushrooms with all your favorite buffalo chicken flavors.
11. Oven Baked Buffalo Chicken Tacos (Gal on a Mission) – Buffalo Chicken and Mexican food all in one! Perfect for a crowd. Make a bunch in a casserole dish and bake in the oven all at once.
12. Buffalo Chicken Rice (Hellmanns) – A rice casserole with buffalo chicken that includes precooked chicken, hot sauce, rice, mayonnaise, sour cream, cheddar cheese, celery, and blue cheese. Would make a great main dish or side dish!
13. Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese – Crock Pot (Snappy Gourmet) – Just dump and go! This Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese is so easy to make in your crock pot or slow cooker. Dump all the ingredients in including pasta, cheese, hot sauce, and vegetables, and you have an easy meal. You don’t even have to precook the pasta!
14. Skinny Buffalo Chicken Soup (The Cookie Rookie) – All the flavor of buffalo chicken but in soup form with no guilt!
15. Buffalo Chicken Pizza (Food Network) – Start with your favorite pizza dough then add all your favorite buffalo chicken toppings. Great party food!
16. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs (Betty Crocker) – Can’t beat some easy homemade meatballs, with buffalo sauce in your crock pot and served with blue cheese dressing!
17. Buffalo Chicken Taquitos (Recipe Diaries) – Stuff some tortillas with shredded cooked chicken, hot sauce, and cream cheese, bake, and serve with some ranch or blue cheese dressing. Yum!