Caramel Apple Cheesecaketini cocktails…need I say more? This apple cocktail recipe is perfect for fall and this time of year! It’s like a caramel apple cheesecake in a glass! If you’d like more fun cocktail recipes, be sure to check out my Drink Recipe Index!
I think I’m addicted to apples this fall. That’s not a bad thing right? The family went apple picking last week and our fridge is stuffed with apples so I have apples on my brain all the time right now. And apparently I have caramel apple cheesecake on my mind…
The Caramel Apple Cheesecaktini cocktail is a really easy recipe. I like to line my glass with caramel and graham cracker crumbs. A little cinnamon would be good too or even cinnamon graham cracker crumbs. Add your ingredients to a shaker with ice then strain into the glass and topped with a little whipped cream.
I’m just a poor blogger and all I ask for is a little love to keep me going. So please don’t forget to ENTER my current giveaways for some great prizes! If you like this recipe, please follow me on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also sign-up to receive my recipes and posts by EMAIL or RSS. My recipes are original creations and owned by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy my recipes or pictures without my permission. Thanks for visiting Snappy Gourmet!
|Caramel Apple Cheesecaketini|| || |
- 4 tablespoons apple cider
- 3 tablespoons cream (or milk or almond milk)
- 3 tablespoons caramel apple vodka (such as Pinnacle)
- 1 teaspoon instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon caramel
- graham cracker crumbs
- whipped cream
- Place apple cider, cream (or milk), caramel apple vodka, cheesecake pudding mix, and 1 teaspoon caramel into shaker with ice. Shake.
- If desired, dip glass rim in caramel then graham cracker crumbs. Strain drink into glass then top with whipped cream.
A few more caramel apple recipes I thought you’d enjoy:
- Caramel Apple Spice Bread – Kleinworth & Co
- Caramel Apple Fruit Dip – Garnish with Lemon
- Caramel Apple Empanadas – Mom On Timeout