Spiced Pomegranate Cider Cocktail, easy recipe for a hot (or cold) fall cider cocktail with pomegranate liqueur, juice, cinnamon schnapps, and apple cider.
(For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.)
A Spiced Pomegranate Cider Cocktail will put you in the fall spirit in no time! You can easily make this without the alcohol for the kids and non-drinkers and it’s quite delicious too! Fall “technically” starts this weekend so let’s get in the mood!
Happy Fall! Hope you enjoy this Spiced Pomegranate Cider Cocktail!
Hope you enjoy!
Spiced Pomegranate Cider Cocktail
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate liqueur (such as PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur)
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice (such as POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon schnapps (such as Hiram Walker Cinnamon Schnapps)
- Mix the cider, pomegranate liqueur, pomegranate juice, and cinnamon schnapps in a glass and serve.
- Drink may be served hot or cold. To heat drink, microwave on high for 30 second intervals until hot, or heat all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat until hot.